[WIP] Vampire Overhaul

EddieTheEagle

I'm going to be working on a new vampire overhaul with some features from other vampire overhauls and some unique features.

I already made a mod that expands the vampire lord perks so this will be added to this mod aswell.

Some features i plan on adding: (I will also try to make every feature a option so u can choose if u want them or not)

• Reverse progression (Stronger when well fed weaker when hungry)
  • No healing from food, restoration spells, potions
  • Healing from feeding, special vampire potions, bite kill move.
  • Potions that allow u to store blood for feeding in caves, ruines etc
  • Faster Magicka, Health and Stamina Regen in the shadows or during bad weather
  • A level system on top of the progression for example 25 feeds -> +25 melee damage
  • The Ability to make any NPC a follower
  • The Ability to make any NPC a vampire
  • Better Vigilants, Dawnguard Attacks
  • Higher Jumping (Don't think is possible without SKSE)
  • Sun Damage

Let me know what u guys think about this and what would you like to see or not.

Just a note it will take awhile before the mod releases and some features may not be possible without SKSE.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but doesn't better vampires do every single one of those things? Except perhaps vamp lord perks, not checked out the sse version yet. But then there is sacrosanct mod that also do all of the above and add a boatload of perks. Again, I am not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to distinguish what your aims are compared to the existing options.

*shrugs* Don't get me wrong, I love vampire mods but you have some very stiff competition for overhauls. Imo, the one thing that seems to be lacking in most, are vampire clans. Heck, I recall morrowind vamp clans more fondly then any of the other TES games.