So, is it worth it?

Northborn

I've been going back and forth, over the last few weeks, on whether modding Skyrim again is or isn't worth my time. Outside of updating/upgrading my existing mods, I've been wanting to design a few questlines. I actually have a nice long dungeon and area that I designed back in 2013 that I was able to recover from my google drive backups. I had to purge all npcs/scripts/items and quests but I still have the skeleton.

I'm getting side tracked.

The question is: how is the demand for new Skyrim quests these days? I can't shake the feeling that people have been through enough vanilla dungeons for a lifetime and must be sick to death of the existing tilesets. Alas, I do not have the skill to create new ones... so I'd be using existing assets.

So yea, sound off!

Quest mods always tend to be in demand, even short ones gather their fair share of attention when they appear.

Existing players are always looking for something new, even if it's using existing resources it'll be something different to experience.

There's also the new players that will appear, they'll want to see as many mods (old and new) as they can.

In short, you'll have two audiences around to experience what you share with them.