The To-Do List of Love

Dark0ne

So here's a reference list of the planned updates and featured additions to TESNexus that might well make it onto the site within the next 50 years listed in no particular order. Feel free to provide constructive feedback.

Major -- new features and big updates

• Site statistics page updated every 24 hours with interesting stats; file downloads in last day, week, month, year, all-time, registration stats, posts, topics, etc.
  • Ability to filter out files and images uploaded by specific members from search results

Minor -- small feature additions or updates

• Alternative email validation system for people who cannot receive emails from this server due to their ISP blocking the emails indiscriminately
  • Inspect nested list BBCode issue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice list. You kinda confused me with the "of love" part at the end... :P

Indeed. "of Doom" would be so much...doomier. Still, better than "of Cheezburgers".

Seem to remember mentioning to someone (on dial-up) that resumable downloads might be something to ask for. No idea if they did so, but either way now slow-connectioneers will have something worth getting premium for.

What would "multi-threading" be, for downloads?

• 2 months later...
So here's a reference list of the planned updates and featured additions to TESNexus that might well make it onto the site within the next 50 years.

Wait, 50 years? That's a long time... are you sure TES Games will still be around then? :unsure:

Also, there are a few members 60 years or older on this site (such as bben46, as well as others), and I hope they will not die before that moment comes... but let's not think about that... :thanks:

• 1 month later...
A suggestion concerning the Top 100 page (if you haven't already seen it elsewhere): instead of displaying the uploader, display the author. There are several mods that have been uploaded by users other than the original author.

A suggestion concerning the Top 100 page (if you haven't already seen it elsewhere): instead of displaying the uploader, display the author. There are several mods that have been uploaded by users other than the original author.
The catch 22 with this is that the "Author" field is not required and can be blank. Logic could be added so that if the author is empty then the "Uploader" field is used but that might cause more confusion than what it's worth. I think the only thing that can be guaranteed is the uploader field which is what he is already using.

It's a good suggestion but in practice, it might not work so well...but that is up to Dark0ne to decide.

LHammonds

• 3 weeks later...
ReadMe .txt file uploader for authors to add their readmes to the site and have them viewable on the site before users download the file

I can't wait for this to happen.. i have only been a mber her for 3 days now, but i can see how handy and evil this can be in many ways :D

i uploaded a cheat mod and uploading another one... well it's more like just some items that has been dupelicated and renamed and added with magic...

nothing much... but was more to see how the system worked and to give my a little start...

the site looks more confusing then it is...

great work ;D

Perhaps we'll talk another time... got to finish 'Castle Night Thorn of the Trolls', with 5 quests and other small things to do :D

wont tell you t much, except there is going be a lot of rubble and "chaos" in the castle :D

the castle is double as big as IC.

(i'm trying to make it 1:1 with exterior as well as interior... a lot of space to cover :D