The To-Do List of Love

Dark0ne

Sounds great, but could I request another feature: A forum thread button. Currently, we have to post this in our description, like we used to with our readmes, and that means as often as not it gets missed. If there was such a button that linked to a thread of our choice, that would be great!

Keep up the good work, I upload my mods only to this site, I love it so much.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great, but could I request another feature: A forum thread button. Currently, we have to post this in our description, like we used to with our readmes, and that means as often as not it gets missed. If there was such a button that linked to a thread of our choice, that would be great!

Keep up the good work, I upload my mods only to this site, I love it so much.

I second this request, I'm sure many users will find this useful.

I think it would be great if there were a Fan-Fiction part of the site (the Forums). Perhaps a TES section, and an "other games" section. Perhaps divide those sections into "explicit" and "non-explicit" sections. The "explicit" section could contain violence, minor sexuality, minor language, etc.

Perhaps a section that deals with OTHER Fan-Fiction things. Be it movies, tv shows, books, whatever.

Thanks in advance. :thanks:

Oh, and I love the site mate. Great job! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

gman021

Would it be possible to do a search on 'author name'? TA
I'm not following this particular question. The Advanced Search has a field for author name. When you are viewing a member's profile (Example: LHammonds) you see all the mods and images they uploaded at the bottom.

LHammonds

• 4 months later...

Personally I think the title is typical of Dark0ne's lateral thinking, a play on words.

The 'To-Do List of Love' as in 'A Labour of Love'. An undertaking for the sheer pleasure of it.

I think I'll smoke him a kipper. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
can you add a lore section to the fallout3 fourm that way some moders can look up some history of fall out and could possaly be inspiered to do a mod or cement a WIP and make it fit (with some good spin doctoring). hay you could just redurect us to the vault for all i care. It's just begging for one so can you do it please???

Could you perhaps add one little thing I'd luv you for? In the search, there is the option somewhere in the configuration for minimum 'word size' Could ya drop it to 2?

There are so many times I've done a search here for specific mods that have 2-letter (or even one letter) words in their names. Such as "Tweak It Out". As a phrase search it doesn't even work (even though by the way it works the phrase is 12 'letters' long).

Also, something does seem broken in the search. I query of " +tweak +out " keeps returning results with just one or the other word, even though the phrase specifically requires both search terms to be used.

Search makes me an unhappy panda.

And Google site-search hates Nexus. Perhaps the robot isn't allowed to troll the forums?? :(

It already will search for 2 letters. try it, just type "it" in the search. (without the quotes)

Seriously all you have to do is type what you want (spelling counts here)

tweak it out

or the proper title

tweakin it out

in the search, the rest of the stuff will screw up your results.

Google crawlers are through here several times a day indexing the site.

147 guests, 41 members, 2 anonymous members

buddah, stalkersoldier, deeen, diorbaby, TheOutlander, nekronom12, nmaloney, L0bban, jaosals42, KzsTES4, Callighan, james3rd59, A Reaver, MrVamp117, GrimFG, thelastredshirt, cacofiend, SavageArtistry, jtr2001, ericthered1090, Vindt, sadocommando9*, bonnonon, tnu, El_Serpiente, luizdemetrius, d_thumb, whelp, Ummthingy, MidasMagicDude, Deathy, metamarx, marcellino10, ttomwv, fiorra, tmp_tmp, Chambermade*, dsa321, Google.com*, Kusarimai, lucien4f, Tmandude, titipoko, Warlock2008

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name