Skyrim CK help with making a weapon vs. Falmer

MidigYo

As a test i am trying to make a weapon enchantment that will increase damage vs. falmer as well as add frost damage (if both are possible without enchantment perks). So far i went into CK, created an esp. then:

-Went into enchantments and +new

-Made ID, name, Type enchantment, casting (no idea, although i want it to just be passive bonus to the sword), delivery (assume that is contact) and base restriction is material weapons.

-I picked DisDamageOnehandedTwohanded and magnitude 3 for the effect.

-Then in conditions i picked GetIsCrimeFaction --> FalmerFaction --> Run on --> Target

-Set comparison to >= and kept value at 1.0

Im kind of stuck here. Here is what i want description to look like:

"Increases damage versus falmer by X and X frost damage".

You will need to make two separate effects, unless the % damage and frost damage are the same value.

In the effect description, you'll want to type exactly as follows:

"Damage versus Falmer +<mag>%. "

Then for your second effect, the description would be something like:

"Attacks are fortified with +<mag> Frost Damage."

But like I said earlier, if both values are the same, then you don't need to make a second effect. You can just do this instead:

"Damage versus Falmer +<mag>% and attacks are fortified with +<mag> Frost Damage."

Edited by DrawingDrag0ns

Honestly, your best bet is to do what Bethesda did with the silver swords. They have a script attached that adds a perk to the player when they equip the sword and removes the perk when they unequip it. The perk adds some bonus damage against werewolves (and maybe other things? I don't remember).

I'd have to check the script to be certain, but I'm ~60% sure you wouldn't even need to write a new script. Just use the silver sword script and change the property to point to a new perk of your creation with the bonus damage against falmer. You could even release the mod on PS4 if you wanted.

Apropos of nothing, why are you checking for crime faction instead of race?