Rage Question

cheenes12

To start off it took me a while to find this particular forum.

Now to the subject as to why I am posting this.

I am curious if there is any possibility in the future to there being any mods made for "Rage", and if not. Could you explain why you would have a game in your listing on a site for mods, yet have no intention of making any kinds of mods for it. I only ask because I myself very much enjoy the "Rage" game, just as I enjoy many other games similar to it, like the "Fallout Series". Also because I fully enjoy the mods you guys take the time to develop for these games, whether it's adding new content like (Weapons, Gear, Tweaks, Graphic Enhancement, Enhanced character customization's, and even new quests to these already amazing games).

The kinds of mods I myself would enjoy using on the "Rage" game are as listed below.

1. Enhanced Graphics,

2. Greater Character Customization's,

3. More unique Weapons, Tools, Gear,

4. Possibly a Unique customization table where the player may change color and or patterns of weapons and gear while in game similar to fallout new vegas workbenches,

5. Enhanced Inventory where it is limitless with sub categories for each type of item,

6. More realistic nights and days for a post apocalyptic world that it is,

7. Smarter enemy ai that actually learns from its own mistakes against the player so by the end you are literally faced with becoming better than yourself,

8. Greater loot drops from enemies maybe like a 13% enhanced chance of gaining either more items or rarer items from them,

9. Add a realism where the player must sleep - eat - drink in order to survive, where not eating will have a penalty of less defense, less attack starting at .03% and increases to a maximum of 32% before death, not drinking would slow the character movement and accuracy in the same way until death, not sleeping would cause blurred vision and cause the players character to see illusions of enemies that aren't actually there that may cause the character to die of shock with increasing chance in the same way as above until eventual death.

I do hope this isn't to much to ask for, and thank you for taking the time to read and maybe respond to my post!

• 3 years later...