Mesh-replacement of hearthfire alchemy & enchanting tables (plus maybe a de-clutter option?)

Deniera

Hello there,

I am completely new to the forum, so if this topic or (gods behold) mod should exist already, it would be terrific if you could lead me there. Thank you.

So, I've sort of just discovered the Nexus (I've lived with the mods available on steam so far) and I love it. The vanilla Hearthfire houses never really were my taste, something always bummed me out about every single room.

I'm on a good way to make the homes actually nice with your help, dearest modders, and I hope that you could help me with my request.

I absolutely hate the way the enchanting and alchemy tables look in the main hall. I understand that I could get the nicer ones in their respective wings, but I've already built the bedrooms and I don't really need an entire wing just to make some potions.

So, would it be possible for someone to replace these poorly made tables in the main hall with some nicer ones? Don't neccessarily need to be the actual ones that are in the wings, just a little less ugly? Or would there be a way a noob like me could do it by myself?

Also, another thing that I hate is the awful amount of clutter and unneccessary stuff that a lot of the additions (especially in the main hall, again) bring into my house. I can live without seventeenhundred barrels and sacks, thank you very much. I've tried to delete certain objects via console, but 'disable' doesn't seem to work with some of them.

Thank you very much folks!