[LE] Creation Kit for Legendary Skyrim Problems

RetroBabe

Hi Guys again me , yea, sorry, i got a Problem by my Creation Kit for the Legendary Edition.

1.) As soon as i want to delete a bigger bunch of Stuff, like a whole Dungeon, the Creation Kit shows up that Message:

Creation Kit dont work anymore and you will be contacted as soon as a Solution is found, the program must be closed.

Grrrr, why happens that, but only if i delete a big Hall with much Stuff in it and Anims and Markers etc.

2.) How can that happen, if i copy a finish Dungeon and want it to add to my Mod, that the Dungeon Part i paste, later have everywhere Gaps in the Walls?

Does Walls jump apart ,when i copy a already existing Dungeon Room, do they move from copying them, so they are nt anymore, where they should be?

Cause it cant be that Walls show later up some gaps, i MOVED the WHOLE Dungeon System with all Corridors and Anims, Markers,Lights and so on, so how can Walls later be open?

Thx if anyone know whats going on.

Tysm.

Hi Guys again me , yea, sorry, i got a Problem by my Creation Kit for the Legendary Edition.

1.) As soon as i want to delete a bigger bunch of Stuff, like a whole Dungeon, the Creation Kit shows up that Message:

Creation Kit dont work anymore and you will be contacted as soon as a Solution is found, the program must be closed.

Grrrr, why happens that, but only if i delete a big Hall with much Stuff in it and Anims and Markers etc.

2.) How can that happen, if i copy a finish Dungeon and want it to add to my Mod, that the Dungeon Part i paste, later have everywhere Gaps in the Walls?

Does Walls jump apart ,when i copy a already existing Dungeon Room, do they move from copying them, so they are nt anymore, where they should be?

Cause it cant be that Walls show later up some gaps, i MOVED the WHOLE Dungeon System with all Corridors and Anims, Markers,Lights and so on, so how can Walls later be open?

Thx if anyone know whats going on.

Tysm.

Can you post a screen shot? Sounds like a room bound issue.

Also sometimes things are missed when you copy and paste from a cell during the selection process. The easiest way is to duplicate the cell, give it a new name, and then remove the things you do not want. I have done this several times without issues.

ok thx got all sorted, works perfect, but now i think the Creation Kit want to fu... me stupid, cause i know very well how to set Lights by Torches on Walls, i used the RemoveableToches, we all knoiw, later i set the Light "BleakFallsTorchlight01"

and now i show you what happens, nothing , No Light, dark like there is Nothing at all?????

Am i stupid or insane, or what the Hell the CK does?

Is there a Limit for set Lights (Bulbs)???

Cause on Begin as i had 5 or 6 Lights, they shown Light FX, do i add more than 10 or 15 Lights, all are Dark???

I copyed each Light, was this wrong?

Tysm for Help, i cant finish my Dungeon Mod, if i dont get that sorted out.

Tysm all

Edit:

When i set the Lights to ShadowOmnidirectional all Lights fall out, Darkness, huh???

Thx if someone can help

Edited by RetroBabe

ok thx got all sorted, works perfect, but now i think the Creation Kit want to fu... me stupid, cause i know very well how to set Lights by Torches on Walls, i used the RemoveableToches, we all knoiw, later i set the Light "BleakFallsTorchlight01"

and now i show you what happens, nothing , No Light, dark like there is Nothing at all?????

Am i stupid or insane, or what the Hell the CK does?

Is there a Limit for set Lights (Bulbs)???

Cause on Begin as i had 5 or 6 Lights, they shown Light FX, do i add more than 10 or 15 Lights, all are Dark???

I copyed each Light, was this wrong?

Tysm for Help, i cant finish my Dungeon Mod, if i dont get that sorted out.

Tysm all

Edit:

When i set the Lights to ShadowOmnidirectional all Lights fall out, Darkness, huh???

Thx if someone can help

If you have more than 1 or 2 shadow casting lights in one area, striking the same objects, you will have issues. Try changing some of the lights to DefaultCandleLightNS and see what effect it has. I have one dungeon in one of my mods that uses two shadow casting lights in one area that would refuse to stay lit I changed 1 to a no shadow light and no further issues.

If you left click in the render window select render window properties, then in the shaders tab in the debug box, tick # of lights. If you see any large areas of red then you have to many lights striking objects in those areas and that is where you have to make your changes. If your dungeon is too dark than you can use an image space to change the lighting effects. You have full control as to how dark or light you want that particular space to be.

Tysm for your Help Aragorn58 :),now i learned give NPC a Dialogue Quest, but i think my Skyrim folder hates me or what ever.

When i have to Compile the Script like that:

GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveDisplayed(10)
GetOwningQuest().SetStage(10)

i get by click COMPILE that Message:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Cannot use import folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\" - Ein Teil des Pfades "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Compiling "TIF__0100535A"...
No output generated for TIF__0100535A, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__0100535A

???

I followed exact the Tutorial from him:

His compile worked fine, but i get that Message, i wanted to give ,y elve Guard in a Jail Dungeon some Phrases.

Does anyone know, what this Failure Message means?

Tysm for any Help

No, if you watch the Tutorial, there is no Script or something, only that:

He did on end of the Work into the End Box, nothing more.

The German Text says:

A Part of the Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source can not be found ???idk why this is so.

This is weird, cause i have Skyrim correct installed under Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim, so its there, why CK it isnt there is silly and strange.

Question, Can it be, when i have installed Skyrim Legendary Edition where i work with the CK and also installed Skyrim Special Edition, that those 2 have Troubles , i mean is that not good, shall i uninstall the Special edition, cause great difference isnt there, what all say, its now better Graphical and Sound, so i could kick it out, so CK has only 1 SKYRIM to use and work with?

Btw, why do i need a QUEST, i only want to give my Prisoners and Guards a Talking Dialogue, not a Task you have as Player to fullfill?

Tysm for Help

Edited by RetroBabe

No, if you watch the Tutorial, there is no Script or something, only that:

He did on end of the Work into the End Box, nothing more.

The German Text says:

A Part of the Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source can not be found ???idk why this is so.

This is weird, cause i have Skyrim correct installed under Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim, so its there, why CK it isnt there is silly and strange.

Question, Can it be, when i have installed Skyrim Legendary Edition where i work with the CK and also installed Skyrim Special Edition, that those 2 have Troubles , i mean is that not good, shall i uninstall the Special edition, cause great difference isnt there, what all say, its now better Graphical and Sound, so i could kick it out, so CK has only 1 SKYRIM to use and work with?

Btw, why do i need a QUEST, i only want to give my Prisoners and Guards a Talking Dialogue, not a Task you have as Player to fullfill?

Tysm for Help

First have you extracted Scripts.rar to your data folder. If not you must do this in order to create or inspect scripts in the CK.

Second, quests are how dialogue work in Skyrim. It is not as a go and fetch quest, it just sets the dialogue a certain actor can use. If you look at the DialogueGeneric quest you will see an example of this, and which dialogue lines fire for certain events like Hellos, Goodbyes, Combat, and Detection, and which voice types can use said lines.

Edited by Aragorn58

Oh ok, yeah now i did this extracted the Scripts Rar to Data, done.

Ok i will look this DialogueGeneric up and try it out.

Tysm for your Help your great :)

Hey Aragorn58, maybe you know how i could do this?

You know in the game there are Shackles for Prisoners to bound them to a Wall, now i wanna know, does this Wallcuffs also work for the Player self and how i would have to do, i tryed already, but in game when i click them happens Nothing?

Tysm if you know a Way how the Shackles work for NPC and me as Player also.

Tysm again