Several site issues after installing skyrim se

srwolf173

I cant download nmm or any mod that have the donate option above the download button I can't login to the forums or change my profile settings.

pc info Win 10

Intel dual quad core 3.4ghz 64 bit

8gb ram secured wireless Internet connection

I know installing Skyrim SE (steam) has nothing to do with it that is just when the problems started. I am typing this on my old laptop that i installed Linux on.

The old ver of nmm kept locking up after finding Skyrim SE I could not down load the new ver I get the start of the circle timer then nothing else happens I uninstalled the old ver of nmm same I can down load mods manually that do not ask for a donation like total character makeover but mods like impressive armors that have the donate option do the same as nmm. I can not change my profile setting, if I add a game to my favorites and hit select the page just refreshes to the way it was before I changed anything. Lastly I can not sign into the forums I get a database error.

I usually use Chrome but have tried Firefox and Edge same

I have installed tried turning off pop-up blocker, the fire wall changed av then turned it off also all 3 off and still the same.

www.nexusmods.com is the only site I have had problems with that I have noticed and I have had this problem sense Skyrim SE was released on Steam

I tried on my wifes old laptop that I installed Linux on and every thing works fine other than down loads being really slow.

I just cant think of any thing all 3 browsers share that would be specific to this site

Any help with this headache would be really appreciated as this issues also affects Witcher 3

Ever since Skyrim Special Edition came out the servers have been incredibly busy. If you try downloading mods at a time where people in North America or Europe may be less active then perhaps you'll have an easier time.