Fallout 4 - PS4 Mods

NDYoung2323

The Nexus hosts PC mods only. All console mods are to be found on the Bethesda. net website (https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard) probably due to licensing. Sorry.

The Rabbit

What then does the available for PS4 tag mean? Because most of the mods with that tag are not on the Bethesda mods page.

Why not give a few examples of the mods that are tagged as available for PS4 and maybe someone can give you an explanation.

• 1 year later...

The mods I saw on youtube are the ones I wanted so I found the mod sites and joined bethesda but did not find the mods I wanted so I joined nexus and I found the mods I wanted but after reading it I found out they were not for ps4.The site shood tell you before you sign in . Iam just learning computer so it took me a long time.

That tag may be left over from before Sony decide to implement their No External Assets rule. Many of us had our mods uploaded and ready to go before the announcement. Beth then removed all PS4 mods and many mods couldn’t be uploaded again because of the rule.

The mods may just not be possible for PS4 and the tags were never changed.

It means exactly that - the mod is also available for PS4, and can be found back on the bethesda site, not here. You cannot download console mods here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm so f*cking confused i just want a mod for ps4 :confused:

As is mentioned above mods for the console systems are available at Bethesda.net only. Why? Because Bethesda wrote the rules that way. It is my understanding that the Nexus can not host console mods even if they wished to do so. There is nothing to be confused about.

The Rabbit