• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

NDYoung2323

NDYoung2323

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

After some brief searching, it would seem that mods for Fallout 4 [on NexusMods] are not an option. What, then, does the "Available for PS4" tag mean when searching mods? If it does mean that the mod is available for PS4, how do you download it?

I'm rather confused.

Rabbit 51

Rabbit 51

If there are no cats in Heaven then I don't want to go.

• Premium Member
  • 4,009 posts

The Nexus hosts PC mods only. All console mods are to be found on the Bethesda. net website (https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard) probably due to licensing. Sorry.

The Rabbit

NDYoung2323

NDYoung2323

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The Nexus hosts PC mods only. All console mods are to be found on the Bethesda. net website (https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard) probably due to licensing. Sorry.

The Rabbit

What then does the available for PS4 tag mean? Because most of the mods with that tag are not on the Bethesda mods page.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,102 posts

The Rabbit

What then does the available for PS4 tag mean? Because most of the mods with that tag are not on the Bethesda mods page.

Why not give a few examples of the mods that are tagged as available for PS4 and maybe someone can give you an explanation.

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The mods I saw on youtube are the ones I wanted so I found the mod sites and joined bethesda but did not find the mods I wanted so I joined nexus and I found the mods I wanted but after reading it I found out they were not for ps4.The site shood tell you before you sign in . Iam just learning computer so it took me a long time.

chucksteel

chucksteel

Now with 40% more tiny robots!

• Premium Member
  • 4,277 posts
That tag may be left over from before Sony decide to implement their No External Assets rule. Many of us had our mods uploaded and ready to go before the announcement. Beth then removed all PS4 mods and many mods couldn’t be uploaded again because of the rule.

The mods may just not be possible for PS4 and the tags were never changed.

Ethreon

Ethreon

Hobo Feral

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,315 posts

It means exactly that - the mod is also available for PS4, and can be found back on the bethesda site, not here. You cannot download console mods here.

Vnorland

Vnorland

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Dose it work

Hadockantfam

Hadockantfam

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i'm so f*cking confused i just want a mod for ps4  :confused:

Rabbit 51

Rabbit 51

If there are no cats in Heaven then I don't want to go.

• Premium Member
  • 4,009 posts

i'm so f*cking confused i just want a mod for ps4  :confused:

As is mentioned above mods for the console systems are available at Bethesda.net only. Why? Because Bethesda wrote the rules that way. It is my understanding that the Nexus can not host console mods even if they wished to do so. There is nothing to be confused about.

The Rabbit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout 4, playstation4, ps4, mods

Page loaded in: 0.880 seconds