Adults Only: Which body skin texture mod is the most realistic to you?

moddersrule1969

Which body texture is the most realistic?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which body texture is the most realistic?

• Natural Female WB CBBE
    • M-skin for CBBE (female body and face texture)
    • CBBE Ida Body Texture
    • Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures
    • Pride of Valhalla - HD Skin Set for CBBE
    • Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture
    • SO NUDE
    • Glorious Female Nude Mod (CBBE Compatible)
    • The Perfect Body
    • Natural Woman
  2. 2. Multiple Choice Version

• Natural Female WB CBBE
    • M-skin for CBBE (female body and face texture)
    • CBBE Ida Body Texture
    • Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures
    • Pride of Valhalla - HD Skin Set for CBBE
    • Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture
    • SO NUDE
    • Glorious Female Nude Mod (CBBE Compatible)
    • The Perfect Body
    • Natural Woman

Fallout 4 now has tons of skin texture mods.

Which one is most realistic to you and why?

From what I can tell, there are three body mods, CBBE, EVB, Wonder Body. I want the most realistic skin.

List of skin texture mods:

1. Natural Female WB CBBE
  2. M-skin for CBBE (female body and face texture)
  3. CBBE Ida Body Texture
  4. Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures
  5. Pride of Valhalla - HD Skin Set for CBBE
  6. Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture
  7. SO NUDE
  8. Glorious Female Nude Mod (CBBE Compatible)
  9. The Perfect Body
  10. Natural Woman

There is also the Atomic Beauty body mod which uses CBBE textures. I personally mix and match quite a few textures so I can't recommend any one set in particular, add in the Unique Player and Unique Follower mods and you can have mixtures like Curie with female robot textures and Cait with pit fighter type tattoos. I didn't like the CBBE Ida texture because the coloring was off compared to head and hands if I remember correctly.

There is also the Atomic Beauty body mod which uses CBBE textures. I personally mix and match quite a few textures so I can't recommend any one set in particular, add in the Unique Player and Unique Follower mods and you can have mixtures like Curie with female robot textures and Cait with pit fighter type tattoos. I didn't like the CBBE Ida texture because the coloring was off compared to head and hands if I remember correctly.

I didn't know that the body mods and textures could be used together like that. Wahoo!!

I actually don't use CBBE. I previously used EVB, and now Wonder Body. I did, however, use NUCLEAR Nude back in my EVB days, which I liked a lot. He also does a CBBE version, but you don't have that listed? If you did, that would be my choice (assuming his CBBE skin is pretty much the same as his EVB version).

Of the ones you've listed, I have used Natural Body WB CBBE (but of course only the WB version). I like it, though I still haven't decided between it and Astralify's original textures (which he is continuing to improve). So gun to my head, that would be one of my choices here.

Based on screenshots alone, I'd probably go with CBBE Ida Body Texture, which I know a lot of people are very fond of.

Edited by crawe1x

Default CBBE textures. They're taken from photos of women so it's hard to be more 'realistic' than that.

I prefer a body shape and skin texture that's as close to my own as possible (which is why I only use CBBE in SK/FO4; all other body mods are just...not realistic to me), and CBBE is the only one that fits.

I didn't know that the body mods and textures could be used together like that. Wahoo!!

You can do that on males and females, moddersrule1969. It's how you can get sweaty/oily skin, with muscle definition, and tattoos. I think for a base default CBBE is the best and then depending on what you do from there you overwrite the textures.

With Unique player and followers, you can go for it. My player uses WB whereas the general population and followers use CBBE. Textures vary. You can't mix it for the general population, but you can do that for followers as well as the player.

• 1 year later...

Glorious Females, Easy. If you're using CBBE which I really recommend. Especially with the sliders and outfit studio.
GF does the netherregions much better than CBBE vanilla. Maybe that's just me but.. yah. Not that it matters if you're clothed (A)
What CBBE does however with the outfit studio if you batchbuild the vanilla and some modded clothing that has support for it, it's pure magic.

If you're happy with the vanilla body, then the Valkyr texture set. It doesen't work with Caliente's body or sliders but it's a simple retexture if you want no hazzle.
It looks better than vanilla that's for sure.

Edited by Gamedevil