Adults Only: Which body skin texture mod is the most realistic to you?

moddersrule1969

Which body texture is the most realistic?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which body texture is the most realistic?

• Natural Female WB CBBE
    • M-skin for CBBE (female body and face texture)
    • CBBE Ida Body Texture
    • Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures
    • Pride of Valhalla - HD Skin Set for CBBE
    • Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture
    • SO NUDE
    • Glorious Female Nude Mod (CBBE Compatible)
    • The Perfect Body
    • Natural Woman
  2. 2. Multiple Choice Version

• Natural Female WB CBBE
    • M-skin for CBBE (female body and face texture)
    • CBBE Ida Body Texture
    • Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures
    • Pride of Valhalla - HD Skin Set for CBBE
    • Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture
    • SO NUDE
    • Glorious Female Nude Mod (CBBE Compatible)
    • The Perfect Body
    • Natural Woman

I use the default CBBE textures that I have modified with small things like actually realistic dirt and pubic hair. Never released it. But I used the base CBBE texture because it seemed to be the best to me for the CBBE model. The main reason I went with the CBBE model is because the majority of mods are for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've registered to Nexus just few days ago, I have downloaded several nude mods in order to test them out in conjunction with other mods.

I find "Wonder Body" by Astralify absolutely amazing. Great skin texture, realistic anatomy, no visible seams on model etc.

Unfortunately, it's not CBBE enabled, and I don't install nude mods just to run around naked - you know what I mean. I was tired of Vanilla outfits and armors and wanted to add some variety to the game by using some custom content. Obviously, CBBE was the most straightforward choice for me - just use the Body Slide to adjust to your body preset, and you're ready to go.

So, currently I'm using almost plain CBBE, to minimize conflicts with other clothing/armor mods. I just use my own body preset plus "Kirs' Freckles" and "Kirs' Freckle Body". Always been sucker for paleskin redheads...;)

Still, I would really love to see "Wonder Body" being further developed, to give us an option to use more custom clothing and armor with it.

• 4 months later...

There is a lot of support for female face and body textures (cbbe) but I wish there was a high resolution facial skin mod for my male protagonist that I role play as, ... . I want a hansom face mod that would make in-game female enemies get aroused instead of shoot at me. Dang, that would be fun mod.

Still, just a nice hires facial texture for my male protagonist would be great, cause no matter how many mods I install, my player facial skin seems really dull. :nuke:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have found FSM to be the best body texture mod, so far. Especially considering that it works with CBBE. I have looked at Hardbody. It was also very nice but it does not offer "sweat" or other moisture additions. It's is unfortunate that the mod author for the FSM has not updated it in many years. I guess without any real competition, the author feels no need to improve upon it.

Its a pity Wonder Body went defunct. I would have liked to have seen where that mod would have gone.

Agreed, I'm not too much of a fan of cbbe.

Janebod looks like it would have had a great success, if the community would have taken up more support for it.

I find "Wonder Body" by Astralify absolutely amazing. Great skin texture, realistic anatomy, no visible seams on model etc.

I agree. Although I am using mostly CBBE for its variety of textures, presets and clothing.

Still, I would really love to see "Wonder Body" being further developed, to give us an option to use more custom clothing and armor with it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/58597456?tab=user+files

60+ outfit mods converted for wonder body.