Open airport depot door

plectrius

Hi guys,

I had to complete "Liberty Reprimed" quest using console commands because I had already started the "Mass Fusion" quest for the institute which involves the same BoS character (Proctor Ingram) and causes some dialogue problems, basically you can't continue BoS questline unless you side with them which I don't want to do right now. So during the "Liberty Reprimed" quest the depot door is opened by Ingram after initiating a dialogue with her, since I used console commands to advance the quest, the door remains closed and the terminal nearby is tagged as "inaccessible", this closed door is really starting to bug me out, does someone know if there's a command console to open it? Thanks!

Again, you can just use the console to "disable" the door. It's actually handy to do that because there are several crafting stations already in there. For the life of me I cannot figure out what Bugthesda were thinking when they made the BA build area a big square of concrete just out of reach of anything useful. And why not the top floor of the waiting lounge as well? Some good space up there, but again it's just outside the build area. (but you still need to build stairs to it for the 'Settler on the Roof" bug, which they still haven't fixed yet.)

You could try "unlock" or 'Activate" on it. Otherwise, just click on the door and type "disable" and see what happens.

Unlock and activate don't work, disable make the door disappear. I unlocked the "inaccessible" terminal next to the door, it has a door control option but it doesn't work either, it says something like "locked, impossible to override". The devs clearly didn't want anyone to access this area outside of the quest, no button, no terminal entry, it's scripted I guess, if so I wonder if there's a way to emulate the trigger using the console.

I tried to disable the little door and got an error message about a state parent being enabled. I messed around and disabled the wall around the door by accident. Then I reloaded the save and disable the next wall over. that was weird because it made a one way wall you could go in but not out. So I disabled the other side of the wall and that came out decent

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/111858251448545528/AC47A815F440B8F605B888C47704B3D06A8F668E/