breezehome remodeling with commands

anaslex

Screen_Shot1.pngAfter looking up on some tutorials on how to remodel houses using commands I didn't see any way to place walls/floor, instead I deleted a wall and used tables to make the walls/floor to extend the house and I added all the necessary crafting tools to it, it doesn't look great but it works and I have everything in the same place . if someone wants to make a tablewall/floor like mine I attached a script for autohotkey I made (you'll have to install autohotkey and rename the .txt to .ahk).

When you run the script it asks for the length in tables, I used 9 which is very long then you have 5 seconds to alt+tab to skyrim and open console and wait for the script to type every command, when you close the console the tables should appear.

for deleting the walls click and then use 'markfordelete' (better in first person and without anyone close ;_;), you need to save and reload to see changes and it's probably a good idea to save before editing anything. There are some tutorials on remodeling using console so I won't go over how to create stuff but the key thing to placing objects is to just place it on the position of the player and rotation of the player (it's what I did in the script)