Romance/sex/erotic oblivion?

Billy_the_kid

Cant someone make an oblivion romance mod/sex mod?I have tried romancing Ejya and housewifes but i didint really like it.Sure it was fun with the quests and all that but when you were done...then what? If anyone could make a mod kinda like romancing Eyja but with more people.Both male and female. Would be great if someone could make like sex scenes to like the ones from ero oblivion and such? I would vote for nonenude but that is up to the modders.Maybe take advantage of exnems body ((the best body mod)).And please have "better character models".Like Divine avangers.

@ noob: Read this, and know this: always, always search before you ask. If you don't, you'll achieve nothing more than making yourself look even more foolish.

thank you. no more needs to be said! :closedeyes:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

:wallbash: you dont get it, nobody's made a real sex mod because some kids play oblivion and I doubt that their parents would approve

and where did you dream this up? I don't know wether to face palm at your ignorance or slam my head into my desk.

to the OP if you really need to ask this question is shows us two things. That your are most likely to young for such a mod, and you lack the ability to use google.

• 4 months later...