Weird crash when approaching the Rift Imperial Camp?

AKingDoggo

Hey I've been crashing at the same spot when coming from the east side beside ruins of bthalft... at first of thought it was deadly bosses of skyrim cause it replaces it with dragonborn shrine...then Skyland...then populated civil war...but none of those are the root of the problem...do u have any of those mods installed? And I'm also playing on xbox one Edited by AR3A5151

Hey I've been crashing at the same spot when coming from the east side beside ruins of bthalft... at first of thought it was deadly bosses of skyrim cause it replaces it with dragonborn shrine...then Skyland...then populated civil war...but none of those are the root of the problem...do u have a year of those mods installed?

Hey I've been crashing at the same spot when coming from the east side beside ruins of bthalft... at first of thought it was deadly bosses of skyrim cause it replaces it with dragonborn shrine...then Skyland...then populated civil war...but none of those are the root of the problem...do u have a year of those mods installed?

No I don't have any of these mods installed, I'm waiting for them to be ported over to SSE.