Photo

Weird crash when approaching the Rift Imperial Camp?

rift imperial camp mod modded

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Scottvrakis

Scottvrakis

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

I've followed the steps to gather a crash log and so far all I have is this; http://pastebin.com/jY9p6Nms

Can anyone tell me what's going on? I'm currently following the Imperial Civil War quest line.

If more information is needed, please let me know!

AR3A5151

AR3A5151

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Hey I've been crashing at the same spot when coming from the east side beside ruins of bthalft... at first of thought it was deadly bosses of skyrim cause it replaces it with dragonborn shrine...then Skyland...then populated civil war...but none of those are the root of the problem...do u have any of those mods installed? And I'm also playing on xbox one

Edited by AR3A5151, 05 December 2016 - 09:15 AM.

AR3A5151

AR3A5151

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Hey I've been crashing at the same spot when coming from the east side beside ruins of bthalft... at first of thought it was deadly bosses of skyrim cause it replaces it with dragonborn shrine...then Skyland...then populated civil war...but none of those are the root of the problem...do u have a year of those mods installed?

Scottvrakis

Scottvrakis

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Hey I've been crashing at the same spot when coming from the east side beside ruins of bthalft... at first of thought it was deadly bosses of skyrim cause it replaces it with dragonborn shrine...then Skyland...then populated civil war...but none of those are the root of the problem...do u have a year of those mods installed?

No I don't have any of these mods installed, I'm waiting for them to be ported over to SSE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rift, imperial, camp, mod, modded

Page loaded in: 1.124 seconds