More Sheogorath mods

DanielHodge

I've noticed there are a very limited number of mods that include daedric princes. And I'd like to see some interesting quest mods come about using them. Obviously some wont like tampering with the idea because of lore reasons.

I am an up and coming professional voice actor with a length of mods under my belt. I enjoy doing impressions and I'm currently slated to play the character of Sheogorath in a few large mods. But rather than this seeming like a shameful advertisement, I'd like to put the offer out there to mod creators that there are actors like me who would be happy to voice the character in a mod of yours. More likely if you have a steady/active presence in the modding community and have at least a couple notable released mods. Too many mods get scrapped before release unfortunately, and for an actor who is willing to donate their valuable free time towards a passion project. Having hours and hours of hard work thrown away during the production process is a major motivational killer.

So! if this audio clip interests you, or if there's another Daedric prince you'd like to hear voiced. Hit me with a PM or respond so we can talk! I am told I have a voice that sounds quite similar to Wes Johnsons. Come to think of it I should create a reel of his characters and post it here eventually. But for now here are some older samples of my work to draw from.

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-hodge-2/sheogorath-voice-acting-short

And this third ex. for dragons:

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-hodge-2/smaug-ext

Again I know there are some other forum sections dedicated for actors. Simply adding my skills in to support the request that we can make more of these interesting daedric mods happen :)

My free time isnt very large as I have and ever growing pile of voice work. But if there is a page or three out there that someone needs but doesn't know who to turn to, there will be this post :)

I am still a noob when it comes to forum posting so if this one needs to be moved let me know!

Almost forgot to mention most of the above was recorded with an older microphone and does not represent current quality.

Feel free to request specific lines in a certain voice as well if you'd like a sample of my audio quality to go off on.

Edited by DanielHodge