galnius

I just had an idea out of the blue and have no idea how to do this (at all), so I figured I would request here where those of you who've been at this for a while may be able to make it happen.

So here's the jist of it. Upon killing someone, you can leave a mark or note, whichever one prefers (or is easiest to set up). From there, a reputation of whatever alias you use for that, or that may be given to you, grows throughout the holds where you commit the kills. Guards may question you for information and people may make remarks about the killings. If caught, when you get out of jail you are referred to as such. Those with a relation to your victims will instantly dislike you, and may attack you on sight.

This SHOULD be able to be lore friendly, and can work well with role players.

Thoughts?

I saw that mod but, as you said, doesn't really do anything beside put it there. It's like bury the dead...I suppose it's a nice tiny detail, but not enough.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm still stuck on understanding how to so much as make characters, I'd try to make it myself. I just don't know how.