Idle animations not working (NPC and Player)

clavepo031

HELP!

Hi Guys, I hope someone can help me with my problem. I only recently discovered this problem when I got bored and tried to make my character dance. I used to do it, So I'm pretty sure it was working from the start.

I haven't used the idle animations for a long time since i've been completing a lot of quests and been downloading lots of mods so I'm not sure where the problem is. Though I have a theory that the mod that caused this is the idle hands mod(not sure about this though).

I tried using the console to play idle animations "playidle idlemagnoliasong5" or "prid xxxxxxx" it still not working. I also noticed that it affected one of the mods I used. the singing settler where the singer would only just stand there not dancing at all.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?? FOR IMMERSION'S SAKE :D

THANKS A LOT!

• 2 weeks later...

I also use singing settler and wishing could animate her on more than 2 songs myself. From what I gathered, it seems we have had folks working on new animations for awhile now but they have been limited in what they could do. There are 2 or 3 mods out now that add a few new animations but due to updates and not having necessary tools to create with... we are kinda just patiently waiting on. I havent tried console to force a settler to do the "Train" but my singer still does when she sings that song.

I also use singing settler and wishing could animate her on more than 2 songs myself. From what I gathered, it seems we have had folks working on new animations for awhile now but they have been limited in what they could do. There are 2 or 3 mods out now that add a few new animations but due to updates and not having necessary tools to create with... we are kinda just patiently waiting on. I havent tried console to force a settler to do the "Train" but my singer still does when she sings that song.

Hello thanks for the response!

I somehow saw my singing settler dance. It might be connected to the songs he/she is singing since some songs she's just standing and some she's dancing to it.

My character still not able to use console commands to play idle animations though T_T

• 3 years later...