I need solution for a very annoying bug

Degeldeacuario

I need solution for a very annoying bug, Attached images to see what it is, the problem appeared with some active effect, I'm not sure if it was the blessing of Auriel, I tried everything, when I become a werewolf disappears and is well maintained by being in the third person at Return the camera to first person appears again, I did not find solution through the console, it is very annoying because I can not see well.

ScreenShot91.png

ScreenShot92.png

ScreenShot90.png

Edited by Degeldeacuario

I need solution for a very annoying bug, Attached images to see what it is, the problem appeared with some active effect, I'm not sure if it was the blessing of Auriel, I tried everything, when I become a werewolf disappears and is well maintained by being in the third person at Return the camera to first person appears again, I did not find solution through the console, it is very annoying because I can not see well.

ScreenShot91.png

ScreenShot92.png

ScreenShot90.png

Is it an equipped apparel or an effect / object? It should be possible to select it in console and type disable. Strange, have you tried dispelallspells in console yet?

ScreenShot91.png

ScreenShot92.png

ScreenShot90.png

Is it an equipped apparel or an effect / object? It should be possible to select it in console and type disable. Strange, have you tried dispelallspells in console yet?

After looking all month I found this arrangement, Thankfully, works perfectly in the skyrim special edition http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4532