Flower Girls SE x

• Please log in to reply
12147 replies to this topic

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Naughty Girl

• Premium Member
  • 7,486 posts
In response to post #71549539. #71553328, #71611568, #71612013, #71617613, #71631873 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

@margarinegalore:

wish more NPCs approached the player from time to time!

OMG me too! Why do I have to play a Prostitution mod to get NPCs to [flirt with/hit on] me? It would be amazing if there was an FG or AA MCM toggle (or a little mod) called "Flirty NPCs" with an adjustable % chance! Woooo! :woot:

Badassdad5151115

Badassdad5151115

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can a porter port FG for Xbox one already, and yes it's possible it be ported over, I know people that have it for Xbox one.

sowins

sowins

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 178 posts
In response to post #71672538.

Spoiler

learn how to do it and come back a legend! or be like me: try, give up after realizing it will cost many hours, pray someone does it for you

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Naughty Girl

• Premium Member
  • 7,486 posts
In response to post #71672538. #71676613 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Can a porter port FG for Xbox one already

Nice tone. It's always productive to come across as rude, demanding, entitled, impatient and arrogant when asking other people to do stuff for you.

How would you suggest that people who do not own a gaming console convert stuff for one? How would you suggest that the SKSE-dependent features of a mod should be implemented on a console that does not allow SKSE to be used on it?

Had you considered just buying/building a computer since you obviously want to use mods with (at least one of) your games? I did- I started with Oblivion and (one of the Fallout games) on Xbox, went on to play Skyrim on Xbox for almost a year, then one day I saw a video about somebody's modded Skyrim and had a PC with SkyrimLE on it by the end of that week. Here is a page full of refurbished PCs from WalMart, all under $300, which is about what you (or your parents) paid for your Xbox One. There are even some not-so-shabby i5's in there. :D

Nexus does not support piracy and neither does Xiderpunk- did those "people you know that have it" port FG to Xbox themselves? If not, where did they get it? Did whoever they get it from have Xiderpunk's permission to port and share it? :ohmy: Obviously the answer is no, otherwise it would be publicly available for Xbox.

Sowins has it right: do it yourself, or please see my 3rd paragraph above.

Edited by Vyxenne, 14 July 2019 - 04:45 AM.

PedgeJ

PedgeJ

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
Anyway to prevent the dumb face they always have after sex?

PedgeJ

PedgeJ

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
In response to post #71672538. #71676613, #71701173 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/1e_9GirqmoI?t=62

Ceddie999

Ceddie999

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Within my last modding setup i tried sexlab instead of this to check out the differences and i turns out (at least for me) that the sexlab mods are a confusing mess. In the end i came back to FG. Maybe if we are lucky there will be some similar updates to this like virginity, orgasms or pregnancy for some more immersive families than adopting some.

Possum67

Possum67

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Does anyone know a command line to bring back Serana's "How are you doing, Serana?" about 1/2 to 3/4 the way through my main quests, Serena's Dialogue line is just gone. Happens everytime, even if i go back to an old save where it is there, the next time I use it it will be gone again. thanks for any help!!!

Edited by Possum67, 14 July 2019 - 02:58 PM.

Nechigawara

Nechigawara

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
The save game that player already lose their "viginity" (yeah, the one that already done "that") seem to have one problem on my end. Anytime I load the save that occur the scene once, the player will start of with walking animation even though I set the game the always run. the toggle button won't work. The way to fix this is to sprint or draw the weapon once. But, the player will start of with walking animation again after I save and load again. This won't occur on the virgin save. Is there a way to fix it? Thank You.

butterenough

butterenough

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 592 posts
In response to post #71706808.

Spoiler

There is nothing more real than that!

Page loaded in: 1.008 seconds