Load order help pertaining custom race/skeleton/body/animations

Murc13lago

Hello, story time:

1) I wanted custom body - CBBE

2) Also full physics ( Í¡° ÍÊ Í¡°) - so I would also need skeleton and realistic ragdolls and force

3) Then I also want some sweet animations

4) But I don't really want every other NPC to use same animations e.t.c., so I need custom race.

The question is - what is installation/load order for my decided mods:

Realistic Ragdoll Force

CBBE

XPMS

HDT PE

HDT BABP - ( Í¡° ÍÊ Í¡°)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - someone please enlighten me if I even need this one in order for other things to work, I do need RaceMenu for sure, CBBE armors I will find somewhere else

RaceMenu

FNIS - for sweet animations

XP32 New Animation Package - or other animations

Custom Race

PC Exclusive Animation Path / Armor Path

My main problem is in what order I should install it all and maybe some clarification on what I need and what I don't.

Edited by Murc13lago

You should be using XPMSE, not XPMS. XPMS is outdated/unsupported/doesn't even support HDT animations.

BodySlide is required to generated CBBE HDT meshes.

Otherwise, just read what the various mod descriptions say. PCEA/AP/Custom Races should probably be first (after SKSE anyway) as the folders they create are where all your meshes/textures/animations will go (note: you'll have to install meshes/textures and the like manually, otherwise they'll go into the default directories). The rest probably doesn't matter.

Thanks very much, that'll help.

I'm going with Lunari

It's CBBE compatible/adjustable if I googled it right

Another question - if talking about XP32 PCEA, then it goes somewhere down in load order, lower than race-modifiers at least, if it's FNIS PCEA2 than it's right after FNIS(again if I googled it right)

PCEAr - I'll have to extract meshes, then replace them with CBBE armor/clothes of my choice, then place those in directory, and apply plugins.