Mod Request: Faster Vampires

PppPlyr1

Hello, everyone!

If I may, I'd like to request a mod.

The thing is, I think that the vampires in skyrim are too slow. Certain mods, and even the Vanilla game, allows you yourself to use some kind of 'slow time' ability in order to simulate super speed. However, this power is restricted to the player. Therefore, I have an idea:

If possible, apply the command setav speedmult 1000 to any and all vampires in the game (perhaps through a simple esp or script? I'm not experienced in modding). If it's done, then they will truly have super speed. I personally find speedmult 1000 to be an adequate amount; I've used it several times on Serana, and she moves around quickly and flawlessly. Also, because of her high speed, her 'walk' turns into more of an overpowered jog, which makes sense; since vampires experience the world in slow-motion, they are impatient and would rather rush to wherever they need to be, kind of like Quicksilver from the Marvel Universe.

Now, there may be a balancing issue here, since vampires will be fast enough to avid any and all of your attacks. However, I think that that only adds to the vampire being so strong.

Best wishes to you all.

Edited by PppPlyr1