Deus Ex

jojo man

How about the original Deus ex? I loved that game and i still play it all the time. I thought the varying styles of gameplay worked really well and i loved the storyline too(i'm a big science fiction fan). I could go on all day about what i loved about it but it just boils-down to the fact that it was so much fun no matter how many times i played it. A shame the sequel wasn't anywhere near as good.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, that game came free with my old "Heculese Profit" video card back in the day but I never played it.

Maybe it's worth installing and playing (I still have it in my CD cabinet)...

To xenxander,

By all means you really should try it. It was the game that sold me on computer gaming and you'd probably have a blast playing it.

Deus Ex is in my top 5 of games. It's great, and I usually don't even like that kind of setting...

If you're going to play it, keep an eye on this. One small pack has been released already, and the others are coming around nicely too. There's also New Vision, which is going to replace the world textures.

There's more if you look around.

To Povuholo,

Thanks a ton for the links , it'll be really cool to see the game looking a whole lot better. :thanks:

• 8 months later...

I still play it... I installed the game of the year edition recently before Fallout III was released... It is probably the best political rpg shooter I ever played... Wonder if it is true thou, really did rockefellar give the land to build the UN building :D

BTW I heard something about the new deus ex, one of the developers said that (I hope it is a rumor, please God let it be a rumor and not a fact)

"If you are a skilled shooter, why miss a shot if your skill points are low"

And there goes my rpg, welcome 3rd rate half finished ugly shooter named Deus Ex III... Retards... I just cant believe it, I mean cmon are we, the hard core gamers are dead or extinct? Noone bothers to make a good rpg anymore?

BTW I will recommend Bioshock if you didnt play it, it is mostly a shooter but I think it is one of the best stories I witnessed recently...