Deus Ex

jojo man

BTW I will recommend Bioshock if you didnt play it, it is mostly a shooter but I think it is one of the best stories I witnessed recently...

Thanks for the recommendation, but i've already played it. I played for about an hour before I got so bored that I had to stop.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've beat that game so many times.....

DEUS EX 3 IS COMMING OUT (in like 5 years tho)

But I guess it will not be able to beat the first game, even the invisible wars... I heard that accuracy will not be dependent on your skill points, so it will be an FPS I guess...

well we'll see... we'll see.... o.o

I actually posted a link about this in the 'PC Gaming' section of the forums. I don't hold much hope for it.

Man, i'll tell you what, from my experience in gaming...so many things can get changed during the making of a game, even at the last minute, that it's really tough to predict WHAT 3 will be like. However, I think that one was an absolute classic. Well, it was a classic..period. But, I did play it for years and finally grew tired of it. I'm personally looking forward to Crysis...as I haven't bought it yet. And, I'm always a tomb raider fan...so i've got some more of those to buy yet. ;)

I consider Deus Ex the greatest game of all time alongside Chrono Trigger. I haven't played another game with such depth. Deus Ex II sucks and the third installment will suck too, from what I'm hearing. Anyone remember the System Shock series? Now that's one series I want Bethesda to take over and continue...

One thing I always wondered about Deus Ex is how the hell they were able to put killing of children in the game? Because if I remember correctly, you could kill any child character in the game(gruesomely too, if you wanted). Why couldn't Bethesda do this for Fallout 3?

One thing I always wondered about Deus Ex is how the hell they were able to put killing of children in the game?

mmm... that's weird because I don't remember any child on that game except that rascal on the market at Hong kong... anyway, I really loved the game, the setting was so inmersive, and the story so compelling, a true cyberpunk classic indeed.