Replace those god awful Tanks and APCs in Fallout 4

k1lltacul4r

Hi, I've never made a request before. But I was wondering if someone could make a replacement for the god awful looking tanks and apcs that are littered through out the commonwealth. Previously abandoned military vehicles in fallout have shared some real life counterpart such as the B29 in NV, the M4 tanks in Tactics or the P-80's in Fo3.

I think that replacing the nameless tanks with something like the American M47 medium, M48 MBT, M41 light or even an M4 would be far better. As far as the APCs go, an M113 would do the trick just fine.

The link attached were just some flaws I could point out at first glance and the replacement I think would be best, judging by the time period and technological limitations that exist in fallout's universe.

http://imgur.com/a/mA7l8

Yeah true the Tanks do kinda suck, I would'nt mind keeping them in game But I would also like to add real Tanks to the game. I think the Double barrel tank should be A medium Tank and just upgrade the Model, And I like the APC But there needs to be more, Like The M113, M-59 and a lvtp and more lvt apcs of that time. And for Tanks I think an M47, M48, M41 and more Tanks from 1950-1960.

Edited by USSRCJAK47