[LE] Creation Kit Marker Error:0

Hi everyone, I have come across a super annoying issue on Creation Kit today.

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and Creation Kit, my Skyrim was dirty with too many mods.

This never happened to me before, I already did other mods and posted on Nexus without ever having any issues like this.

I did the exact same process that I always do to create a mod.

So, I am made new weapon model, went to CK, duplicated a 1stPersonSteelGreatsword, when I changed to my NIF file, this appeared:

0378d2a26e.png

Everything looks perfect on Nifskope, this is quite strange.

The model is either not placed in the meshes directory or u didn't refresh (F5) while a cell was loaded.ÃÂ

It is inside meshes folder :/

And I tried refreshing just as Tamira said.

Nothing happened.

Btw, this has nothing to do with cells, this message appears when importing the NIF while editing the 1StPersonSteelGreatsword that I duplicated to create a new weapon.

Can it be an issue in the NIF file? (Though I dont think it is, I did the same process I always do while creating the nif).

Sadly I think I going to need to remake this from zero... :/

Edited by FunkyGandalfCat

No, that is the "missing or wrong nif" error.

@ Funky:

In your nif the LorkhanHandle NiTriShape has a StencilProperty. This is something that does not exist in Skyrim nifs. Remove it and the error marker is gone.

Instead of stencil property edit the BSLightingShaderProperty/Shader Flags 2 in that NiTriShape and check "double sided". That makes the mesh textured on both sides.

In addition I found a mistake in the BSLightingShaderProperty of the blade: It has the shader type "environment map" but does not have any environment texture in the BSShaderTextureSet. So either set the shader type to default (and remove the SLF1_environment_mapping in the Shader Flags 1) or add an environment map to the blade.

Edited by Tamira

No, that is the "missing or wrong nif" error.

@ Funky:

In your nif the LorkhanHandle NiTriShape has a StencilProperty. This is something that does not exist in Skyrim nifs. Remove it and the error marker is gone.

Instead of stencil property edit the BSLightingShaderProperty/Shader Flags 2 in that NiTriShape and check "double sided". That makes the mesh textured on both sides.

In addition I found a mistake in the BSLightingShaderProperty of the blade: It has the shader type "environment map" but does not have any environment texture in the BSShaderTextureSet. So either set the shader type to default (and remove the SLF1_environment_mapping in the Shader Flags 1) or add an environment map to the blade.

Tamira, you saved me once again.

Thank you very much! :)

Also thanks everyone for trying to help me.

I still new to modding, so thanks for being patient with me! ^^