change home on followers

Tryxel

hey guys, first i would like to say thanks to you mod developers, i seen some great mods here :)

i have been searching a few hours for a mod that allow me to chance home location on followers but normal and modded, and on housecarls if possible.

but only one mod that allow me to chance home location on followers, but that one limit amount of followers to 5.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4340/?

got a few mods, like blackthorn and the one mod that allows you to have up to 100 followers + and warzone & assault + around 25 other mods i found on this site.

is there a mod that allows me to have my followers spawn at the barracks buildning in blackthorn on my own home?

Tryxel

If you're using AFT, I have experimented with the "set home" thing a bit. It seems to center around them changing from armor to a 'home outfit,' but when I dismiss them, they still walk away to their normal, vanilla home. If you run into this, you can use "dismiss but hang out here." Using that one, they just basically live in my house, even though they're not actively following me, until I tell them otherwise.