Sorry to see more great mods removed

damanding

Since when was this a discussion about paid mods? ÃÂ Looks like some folk don't even give a toss about modders packing-up or taking their mods down...

Modders taking their stuff down? Well within the realm of acceptable.

My only other opinion on the matter? It totally serves them for the better to state why they took them down. Vagueness or lack of informaction do nothing for them except to build ill will towards them.

Point is, they should do what they please...while keeping in mind that by not stating the reasoning behind their actions they may be hurting themselves as opposed to fighting/bowing for/to some (personal or not) cause.

Edit: really tried to "behoove" in there somewhere... =P

My point was that the topic is about modders leaving and/or taking their stuff down, not about the pros and contras of paid mods...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Â

Since when was this a discussion about paid mods? ÃÃÂ Looks like some folk don't even give a toss about modders packing-up or taking their mods down...

Modders taking their stuff down? Well within the realm of acceptable.

My only other opinion on the matter? It totally serves them for the better to state why they took them down. Vagueness or lack of informaction do nothing for them except to build ill will towards them.

Point is, they should do what they please...while keeping in mind that by not stating the reasoning behind their actions they may be hurting themselves as opposed to fighting/bowing for/to some (personal or not) cause.

Edit: really tried to "behoove" in there somewhere... =P

Â

My point was that the topic is about modders leaving and/or taking their stuff down, not about the pros and contras of paid mods...
Now we're doing our part to right the track. ;-)

...unless we want to totally derail it and start a discussion about cereal...