Mike2014141

Hello! I have a problem with CBBE's HDT Physics in the latest body slide. I've made sure to use the HDT body which is automatically in body slide for CBBE, and I even got the armors fitted to my character's figure. The HDT breast and butt bounce actually works while my character is wearing armor, but when I remove the armor and she's nude, there's no bounce in either breasts or butt. Is there something special that I need to do to get it to work? I've been working for almost a week (I'm a perfectionist, so I don't stop working until I get it how I want it) and I'm just ready to get it done so I can continue progress in my game. Thanks in advance.

Open BodySlide, elect the HDT body, your preset, and click Build. That's all you have to do for vanilla races.

If you're using a custom race, you need to CTRL+Click Build and manually install the created meshes (found in the BodySlide directory, where the BodySlide.exe is) into the custom race's folder.

Open BodySlide, elect the HDT body, your preset, and click Build. That's all you have to do for vanilla races.

If you're using a custom race, you need to CTRL+Click Build and manually install the created meshes (found in the BodySlide directory, where the BodySlide.exe is) into the custom race's folder.

Thank you so much! It worked! Such a simple fix. I was using the custom Lunari race and didn't realize I had to do it manually. Thanks again!