Playstation Vita

RubikNight

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ive had a Ps3 for like 4-5 years now (will be 5 in a couple of months) and i still havent played an Uncharted game

but thats another thing...i dont have AT&T, sooo no 3G stuff for me, if i got it.

There will be others Verizion and such. Sony made the mistake of saying they will solely being using AT&T, it was more like they partnered with them.

Get Gravity Rush....best Vita game ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8JNZScD6tI

Meh it kind of reminds me of Peacewalker without voice acting, with the comic book like cutscenes.

Not my thing to tell you the true, alt though peace walker was awesome, pushed the psp to its limit.

Edited by Thor.

Meh it kind of reminds me of Peacewalker without voice acting, with the comic book like cutscenes.

Not my thing to tell you the true, alt though peace walker was awesome, pushed the psp to its limit.

Wrong. I played 2 hours of it at AGS and it's beautiful.

Think/watch Deadman Wonderland (anime/manga) The voice actors and manga artist are the same. The comic is voiced... that's a cutscene. And there are also story cutscenes(real time ones, think Uncharted or Call Of Duty's).

And it is the most unique J-RPG I've played since The World Ends With You by Square Enix on the DS.

Hey i guess i was watching some beta footage, the one i was watching didn't have any at all. Anyways you can now add me in psn. I'm very curious on what psvita games you have (: noting its linked with ps3 as well.

I made room :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

I'm not too keen on getting the Vita, to be honest. I'm scared it's going to be a repeat of the PSP where developers try to develop PS3 games for a handheld device instead of focusing on the strengths of the console.

Loco Roco and Patapon were two of the few games that actually focused on the PSP's strengths and incorporated them into the gameplay, despite being slightly more casual games.

I'm not too keen on getting the Vita, to be honest. I'm scared it's going to be a repeat of the PSP where developers try to develop PS3 games for a handheld device instead of focusing on the strengths of the console.

Loco Roco and Patapon were two of the few games that actually focused on the PSP's strengths and incorporated them into the gameplay, despite being slightly more casual games.

thats what ive been saying. the thing that killed the PsP is it tried to be a console. all the games felt like they should be on my Ps3. and not only could the PsP not handle the games (as in the lack of that second analog stick) but why would i wanna sit in my room and play that, if i have a Ps3 right there. the 3DS imo is such a nice handheld cause the games arent full out console games, they are fun games you can play here and there without needing to dedicate time to it.

yea i loved the Patapon games...they were great, also liked the Ratchet and Clank games on there.....however, i played the Resistance game for it, and while it was fun and worked pretty well, it was just too much for a handheld, imo

In reply to Hoof and Halo, from what I've played, all the games DONT try to be a console game. The only thing they take are the mechanics.

Uncharted:Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush are one of the most unique titles.

As for Tekken 6, Tekken Hybrid, Street Fighter X Tekken, Ulitmate Marvel VS Capcom 3, they do feel like PS1 style fighting games, which actually, is a good thing.

With so many third party publishers, I can tell you the Vita , and I will stick to this, is the finest portable gaming since the DS. If more JRPGs and Japanese games make it to the rest of the world I will take a bite of a pine cone.