NLA ENB sucks in my pc

sadra33060

as the title says nla sucks in my pc. i did everything right. tryed it with newest version of enb and i modified the skyrimprefs.ini too as the instruction said. heres some pictures... game actually looks better without it. no water reflections too :/

heres my rig:

core i7 3770k

8gb ram

gtx 970 ssc

win 7

(took theese photos with (nearly) maximum brightness cuz enb made it too dark)

Skyrim_Launcher_2016_12_16_21_22_24_524.

Skyrim_Launcher_2016_12_16_21_22_27_766.

Skyrim_Launcher_2016_12_16_21_23_06_630.

Skyrim_Launcher_2016_12_16_21_23_03_830.

by the way a really important thing. i think the reason of nla enabled photos being dark is because when nla is enabled sun disappears !!! and the light comes from around the map if u get what i mean heres some pics. the only thing looks good usin nla's enb is sky but no sun wtf !? :/

Skyrim_Launcher_2016_12_16_21_22_44_244.

Skyrim_Launcher_2016_12_16_21_22_46_074.

Edited by sadra33060

@snelss0 i only have a 4k water mod :/ i tryed to use some other enb but it turned out the same ! 3 difrent enbs and they all gave me the exact same results (100% the same thing in the pic)!!! any fix for that ? every enb givin me the same s#*! results. not a noob with enbs but i even watched a 20 minutes long tutorial just to install nla with enb !!! (one of those tutorials that before anything begins they tell u "go to this link and download winrar" and they go and actually do it in vid xD)

ENB by themselves are ok, but they don't really become noticeable unless you have the textures to match. Depth of field vision helps things have a distance instead of looking like a flat 2d image, and your lighting mod can help.

Perhaps you have some lingering enb files in your Skyrim folder?

Delete anything that starts with:

SMAA

ENB

d3d9

Also, open up all the past ENB presets you've tried in the past and for each mod, go through their files and make sure none of them exist in your Skyrim folder. Once this is done, you are back to your original skyrim+skse and can install your new ENB. For NLA:

1. Go to http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0308.htm and download the file at the bottom of the page.

2. Extract that folder from wherever you downloaded it.

3. Open the folder and navigate to the wrapper version.

4. Drag the d3d9.dll and the enbhost.exe into your steam/steamapps/common/skyrim folder. This is the same one where your SKSE and your TESV.exe are.

5. Now download the NLA preset on the Nexus. He has you download it manually.

6. Open the downloaded NLA Preset and drag all files inside into that same Skyrim folder.

Now your ENB is installed.

1. Open up your Skyrim through Steam and in the launcher, click options.

2. Make sure your Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering are set to "off". Then exit out.

3. If using NMM: Navigate to your mydocuments/my games/skyrim folder and open SkyrimPrefs.ini. Make these changes by turning any 0's into 1's on the following values:
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bDeferredShadows=1

If using Mod Organizer, in the program, navigate up to the toolbar up top where "Tools" is. Click that and go to "INI editor". Go to the skyrimprefs tab and make the same changes above there.

4. Navigate to http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1499 and download the patches there. In particular you will want the Subsurface Scattering Patch and the Particle Patch all in one. Make sure these mods are active in your mod manager and then now your ENB is properly installed.

5. Install some of the textures mentioned on that video and see how yours looks. Hopefully there is some step in there that you missed before.

followed your instructions step by step. started from scratch i even deleted nmm and EVERYTHING. installed the enb it looks a little bit better little less blue-ish but still way too dark. in the pics im using maximum brightness. heres some 4k pics i used some nice places and right angels BUT it looks nothing like nla vid u sent...

TESV_2016_12_17_09_52_24_089.jpg

TESV_2016_12_17_09_54_30_469.jpg

TESV_2016_12_17_09_53_01_916.jpg

TESV_2016_12_17_09_52_48_771.jpg

isnt like saturation way too high in the last pic ? :?

offcours thees pics are modless and without retexture but the sky the color of grass and trees they all are very diffrent than that vid u sent :/ nothing "realistic" saturation of grass is way too high and sky is having a really higher bloom (and no sun...) i know u see better water reflection since the first pics i sent but in the first pics... i forgot to turn on the water reflections from game settings so its just standard games reflections...

Edited by sadra33060

Maybe it is something in your .ini files or something. All I can suggest is that since you've deleted NMM, you should have no mods in your list, in your skyrim/data folder, and this game is as vanilla as it comes. I would perform a clean install.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/906390-cleaning-skyrim-for-fresh-install/

Maybe there is a file you missed somewhere causing issues. Your darkness should be set at about 33% generally, so for some reason, something is screwing with your light levels and such. The water issue may be a feature they decided to change, but with a water mod, it may add them back at a later time. Just remember that once you clean install, you will have to open up skyrim again and let it detect your settings. Most ENBs will not look very impressive without installing a series of textures and making .ini tweaks to make them look better. Grasses are going to look crappy unless you download a grass mod like Grass Field or SFO and make the necessary .ini tweaks. Once you clean install, go through the list above again and just make sure you don't have any weather or lighting mods installed. It has its own lighting system. If you want to use some other weather or lighting, use NLVA and use the ones mentioned on the separate downloaded files.

@snelss0 listen... if ur not gona be judgy my skyrim is cracked. every game i wanna buy i make sure ill like it. when i bought it few years back it was like 2012 or 13 or somthin... i didnt liked it and put it away cuz graphics are way too important to me. when SE came out downloaded it and i loved it. then i saw some videos about that NLA so i installed the original skyrim. i still had the disk but its old. no steam updates since 2011-2012 i think.

it even didnt had any update.esm in its data folder i dont even know why... but this is enb it got nothing to do with skyrims version or data folder and s*** right ? im gona buy the original version but u sure it will fix this ? like it got nothin to do with my system or windows and s*** right ? by the way im gona update to windows 10 too is the enb (d3d9) gona work cuz of direcx9 ? just makin sure problem isnt somewhere else before buyin it cuz i dont wana be disappointed :tongue:

Edited by sadra33060