A few handy mod suggestions

ALDUINISSPYTRON9000

Hello to all of you in the modding community!

Now before I begin, I just want to point out my name. I know, it is very cringy. I made this account a very long time ago and it makes people less obliged to reply to me. So just wanted to get that part out of the way.

I had a few mod suggestions I would like to make. I've played this game for a very long time; since it was released. But there are a few things that bug me in the game which isn't much of a big deal when you're new to Skyrim but becomes noticable if you've played for a long time. Skyrim special edition has fixed a few things in the game, but there are a few things that can be added. Here's a few mods I had in mind:

Better clutter display: If you played Fallout 4, then you would know how easy it is to put little trinkets on a shelf in your house. You can rotate it, set it down and it'll stick to the shelf. Doing this with Skyrim is very irritating. It'll collide with other objects and make them bounce all over the place, it faces the wrong way, and when you leave your house, it ends up back on the ground again. A mod that gave you a similar format to Fallout 4 for placing objects onto shelves and dressers will make the homes of Skyrim a better place.

Water lines: While venturing along the river in Riverwood, I was bugged about the sharp lines that ran along the edges of the river which separated the dirt from the water. It was like someone had printed the river on a long sheet of paper and laid it down onto the soil. So a mod that made the edges of the river water blend in would make the rivers seem real and nicer to look at when walking through Skyrim's terrain (same thing for the ocean and lakes).

Transparent windows: If you've ever modded Oblivion before, then you have probably come across the transparent windows mod. Self explanatory. Making windows indoors a bit more transparent, so you can look outside, and feel less like your house is a dungeon of a sort.

An actually decent player home mod: With all due respect to the mod creators who have created player home mods, most of the available player home mods aren't too great. Most of them look amazing, but it doesn't feel like you've earned the house. For example, you start the game and leave Helgen from Alduin's reign of terror as a prisoner in rags who arrived from wherever you came from. And out of the blue, a gigantic floating castle with 5 tamable dragons, 5 million mannequins, all the statues of the daedric lords, 2 Lambourghini cross bred horses, and a full on dragur army is waiting for you to rule them (it's a big exaggeration but I'm just making a point). We need a player home mod where you feel like you've actually earned it. Just like Severin Manor in Solstheim. It was once occupied, but it wasn't just sitting there waiting for you to take it. You had to earn it. You had to restore Raven Rock's ebony mine and stop the Councilor Morvayn's assassination from the Morag Tong guild. And you feel accomplished. Same thing with the solitude home. Ending the uprising of Potema, thus granting you permission to purchase property in solitude. So a player home mod, that's not only massive and quite amazing, but also has to be earned.

So yeah, that's about it. For any creators reading this, do consider making some of these mods. Thanks to the Nexus mod community and the amazing creative mod creators for making Skyrim a better place for everyone! For you Imperials: For the Empire! And lets not forget the Stormcloaks: For Skyrim and her people!

Edited by ALDUINISSPYTRON9000