XRE Cars camera angle bug

C0N0R

So I installed the XRE cars mod a few days ago, everything was working fine. After installing a few weapon mods I am now unable to drive due to this bug that makes the car camera lock to whichever angle I was at when I pressed E to enter.

http://i.imgur.com/ZxEF1p5r.png

I have tried uninstalling the weapon mods, back to when it was working smooth. it is still broken.

Have you done anything extreme with your FOV setting? I've read that too large or small an FOV can cause problems with the camera. And it makes a difference if you are in 1st person or 3rd person view. Try an FOV of 75 as a test.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

Have you done anything extreme with your FOV setting? I've read that too large or small an FOV can cause problems with the camera. And it makes a difference if you are in 1st person or 3rd person view. Try an FOV of 75 as a test.

-Dubious-

Have not altered my FOV, but I tried setting it to various common things, none worked.

There are two kinds of "Steam updates". One is to the "Steam Client", which is the one you use to connect to the site and is required to "authorize" your game each time you play. This is independent of the game itself. The second is updates to the game, of which there have not been any for FNV for several years. When you play FNV, you have to start the "Steam Client", but you can configure it to run in "offline mode". That should prevent it from attempting to "update" your INI files unless you tell it to "verify local files".

The H51 error is usually fixed by "verify local files". But also see this entry in the "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-