Skyrim CTD help

JapahispasianReborn

My skyrim has been having trouble with certain areas most notably near fort Amol and Winterhold... so i stopped playing it for a bit but recently got back into it... tried new mods and deleted a few old ones... but i decided to do them on a new save... the game kept crashing here and there but it wasn't a area triggered event like before.. tho i haven been into winter hold in this new save but extremely close without any CTDs... but in a area behind winter hold a area triggered CTD started to happen... so i searched online and stumbled into this [ https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/703954-are-you-having-constant-exterior-ctds-ive-finally-found-your-solution/ ] and tried to follow directions as best as i can but now i am stuck... i do not know what is interfering with my game except for a bunch of numbers in a word document...

this is the last line on my papyrus:

._SPLPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SPLPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] daymoyl - SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] daymoyl - SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] ===============================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings start]================================
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] daymoyl - SkyUI.esp found
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] daymoyl - Dawnguard.esm found
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] ================================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings end]=================================
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM]
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM]
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] daymoyl - All Registered Events Validated
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:09PM] daymoyl - Registering custom quest events
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:11PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0200588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:11PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]: [Location < (00076F3A)>], None
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:11PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=[Location < (00076F3A)>], newloc=None
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:11PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None)
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:11PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is None.
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:12PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[12/17/2016 - 07:49:43PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
AND MY CURRENT LOAD ORDER...:
GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
bass cannons of skyrim.esp=0
Better Vampires.esp=1
rrhair.esp=1
SwordplayFinishers.esp=1
ts_erocktheme.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1
TrueStorms.esp=1
WondersofWeather.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
BHTNF_Eli.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
Ciceriareplacor.esp=1
FreckleMania.esp=1
zzjayHentaisConversions.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Immersive Music Replacer.esp=1
Immersive Music Temples.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
zzMaidOutfits.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp=1
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp=1
Realistic_Impacts.esp=1
Recorder Follower Base.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Hermit.esp=1
TMSG.esp=1
TMSGface.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
Cute Serana.esp=1
Uncle Sheo Legendary.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
Uncle Sheo.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
zzArmormashups.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
Convenient Bridges.esp=1
Holds.esp=0
Mystic Enchantress.esp=1
Elewin Pumps 2.esp=1
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp=1
ENB Snow FX.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
Rinko Follower.esp=1
Tentapalooza.esp=1
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp=1
Cute Adoptable.esp=1
RealShelter.esp=1
RSPatch.esp=1
DD_GW_Mark2.esp=1
Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp=1
PDCrossbow - Feykrosah Nin.esp=1
Futanarium.esp=1 (dont judge)
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
so i would really appreciate if you guys could tell me wtf is wrong...

First of all, before reading any further, know that whenever you alter/delete/move a mod on a save that is ongoing, it can cause issues. It is always better to get your modlist stable first, and then start a new game. To test the changes these load order changes may alter, test always on a new game. Skyrim bakes scripts into your game, so if you really must keep your save, you can try to use a script cleaner, otherwise, start that game over.

Your current load order is pretty dangerous.
It should be:
Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn
(You should really get Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch and put it here.)
[all .esms]
Hi Res Textures 1,2,3
(You should get the Unofficial Hi Res Textures mod and put it here.)
[All .esp files go here]
[Textures you don't want overwriting Static mesh Improvement mod]
SMIM
[Textures you do want overwriting SMIM]
[body Meshes/Textures] (Such as hairs, skins, body mods, eyes, tattoos, and such things)
FNIS (If you ever get it for animations)
[Animation mods]
[Custom Skeleton] (People Generally use XP32 Maximum skeleton extended)
Alternate start
RSPatch.esp
[Any mods that demand to go last when you run LOOT. Usually some patches]

1. So here is the problem I'm seeing. You are not using LOOT to sort your mods, and that has put them in a dangerous position; or if you are, you are not clicking apply when it is finished sorting.
2. Make sure you are reading each mod page. They will tell you the proper load order for your mod and what they conflict with; if there are conflicts and position priorities.
3. Aside from load order problems, it could also be some memory allocation problems. I would suggest going to the Crash Fixes mod and using that and what he says in his description. That should help stablize your Skyrim a bit.
3. Move all of your .esps that are above Hi Res Texture pack down below it.
4. While Verdant I do believe does work okay with SFO, make sure any grass mod you have states it is compatible or don't use it. Same goes with having two lighting mods, two water mods, and so forth.
5. Read Better Vampires for required mods and mod position. It is really particular. You may need to reinstall it to get it to work properly.

Futanarium.esp=1 (dont judge)

Double-check if this relies on other mods: XPMSE? FNIS? SOS? Most mods like this aren't completely standalone.

4. While Verdant I do believe does work okay with SFO, make sure any grass mod you have states it is compatible or don't use it. Same goes with having two lighting mods, two water mods, and so forth.

SFO and Verdant DO work together. Just put Verdant below/after SFO in your load order. To be absolutely safe, you can use the "no grass" version of SFO.

First of all, before reading any further, know that whenever you alter/delete/move a mod on a save that is ongoing, it can cause issues. It is always better to get your modlist stable first, and then start a new game. To test the changes these load order changes may alter, test always on a new game. Skyrim bakes scripts into your game, so if you really must keep your save, you can try to use a script cleaner, otherwise, start that game over.

Your current load order is pretty dangerous.
It should be:
Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn
[all .esms]
Hi Res Textures 1,2,3
(You should get the Unofficial Hi Res Textures mod and put it here.)
[All .esp files go here]
[Textures you don't want overwriting Static mesh Improvement mod]
SMIM
[Textures you do want overwriting SMIM]
[body Meshes/Textures] (Such as hairs, skins, body mods, eyes, tattoos, and such things)
FNIS (If you ever get it for animations)
[Animation mods]
[Custom Skeleton] (People Generally use XP32 Maximum skeleton extended)
Alternate start
RSPatch.esp
[Any mods that demand to go last when you run LOOT. Usually some patches]

1. So here is the problem I'm seeing. You are not using LOOT to sort your mods, and that has put them in a dangerous position; or if you are, you are not clicking apply when it is finished sorting.
2. Make sure you are reading each mod page. They will tell you the proper load order for your mod and what they conflict with; if there are conflicts and position priorities.
3. Aside from load order problems, it could also be some memory allocation problems. I would suggest going to the Crash Fixes mod and using that and what he says in his description. That should help stablize your Skyrim a bit.
3. Move all of your .esps that are above Hi Res Texture pack down below it.
5. Read Better Vampires for required mods and mod position. It is really particular. You may need to reinstall it to get it to work properly.

the problem is that i tried the unofficial patch once before and it rendered my skyrim inoperable... loading screen CTD... apperantly my mod list there are several that are not supported by the Unofficial patches... mods taht are a must have for me..

I think your Skyrim was more likely inoperable due to your bad load order and USKP rather than USKP. I've used USKP with just about every mod listed there. USLEEP should have no conflicts unless your mod is outdated and requires USKP, in which case there is a masters converter. I would give USLEEP a try and see with the newly sorted load order if you are having an issue with it on a new game.

I believe that Crash Fixes, a mod, has a bunch of memory allocation stuff on it that will stop screen freeze. I could be wrong. If nothing else, there is always Safety Load (which i hear is outdated).

Edited by snelss0