Skyrim outdated similar mods overwrite HELP

DragonMitko

Hello. I use NMM for Skyrim and MO and i have some mods that i downloaded 3-4 years ago and im downloading mods now and i get sometimes some gliches or bugs because too many mods are overwriting. So saying it simple i have old mods that the new one overwrite at parts or at all. Is there a program/mod/site where i can check which mod are outdated because i have a lot of mods and i want to clean inactive once.

Also i have some gliches that i think are from wrong load order in witch i hope someone can help me:
Here are my problems listed, some are old topics some not but i hope someone will hape me with some of them.

Here they are:
1) I had Skyrim Beautiful Followers mod All-in-one and everythign is perfect but after i ... load new cell (open door or do some loading action) after the first 2-3 the faces of the characters(female) gets like... basic. All look the same way (fat, roundheaded, blonde with the same hairstile) ONLY the faces are ...bugging. After i quit and restart the game everything is fine. Loading save game doesnt fix it
2) When i use Alterate actors and change actor and chage it face, Save it but when i go back to my OC its not saved and my char is with the same face as the other NPC
* also i have similar problem just with ShowRaceMenu. It doesnt change anything from my char like new hair or shape. To do it first i need to change its Race
3) Ive done some quests and i found Dwemer Hyperion. Its some kind of exoskeleton that make you OP :D . It gives you speed, damage, jump height, ect. After i unequipt it i continued to move fast and since then i cant use table stuff (enchanter, alchemy table, weap. sharpener)
4) Before few days i tryed with one friend Tamriel Online. He made a server=>joins=>i put his IP in the right file=> go in game=> click " - " it says Connecting and after few seconds BAM im enjoying my desktop image :D . We tryed the opposite... no effect. Basicly the... non-host person is being crashed. I read some forums about C++ NetFramework but we have the latest version.

Here is the list of all my plugins the way they are loaded. (X = inactive mod) Hope someone can help :D

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Downguard.esm

HearthFire,esm

Dragonborn.esm

MagicDuelReborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Campfire.esm

X HighResTexturePack01.esp

X HighResTexturePack02.esp

X HighResTexturePack03.esp

X Unofficial High Resolution Texture Patch.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Downguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnchancedCharacterEdit.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Dragon FAlls Manor.esp

DwarmerColosseum.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
zMirai.esp

X Marriable Serana.esp

X Marriable Serana HF.esp

X Lightining.esp
UNFU.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

DragonCombarOverhaulDragonborn.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Chesko_WearableLanter,esp

MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp

TeraHairWeightFix.esp

JaxonzMapMarkers.esp

BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Cloacks.esp

Immersive Horses.esp

Craftable Horse Barding.esp

GR123 Castle.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Mannequins.esp

X Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

X Immersive Patrols.esp

X Immersive werewolves.esp

Vampire SKin Color FIx.esp

Dawnguard_Horses.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

Immersive Factions.esp

X GypsyEyesCaravan.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp
X LB Lydia Armor.esp
SkyCompleteLegendary.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

SkyUI.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vamprie Appearance.esp

DragonCarverArmorSet.esp

CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp

DserArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp

SBF Aela CBBE.esp

SBF Lydia.esp

X UniqueLydia.esp

UniqueLydiaArmor.esp

X UniqueLydiaArmorNoCloak,esp

X UniqueLydiaNoOutfit.esp

X UniqueLydiaSF.esp

X UniqueLydiaSFArmor.esp

X UniqueLydiaSFArmorNoCloak,esp

X UniqueLydiaSFNoOutfit.esp

numenume elf ear.esp

Immersive Horses - Hearhfire Patch.esp

AncientTongueSword.esp

X Convenient Horses.esp

Sara.esp

AncientTongieGreatSword.esp

X TERAArmors.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

UNP Spice Gear.esp

AK- Alternate Actors.esp

FollowerSha.esp

X Jahiya.esp

Sivlerlight Armor.esp

SBF DB-Inisiate.esp

SBF Uthgerd.eps

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

Illustrois HDT Cloaks.esp

BVFE_Serana.esp

X Serana.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

Predator Vision.esp

JaxonzRenamer.esp

Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp

Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp

X LegendaryG(heavy).esp

Armageddon.esp

Fooprints.esp

JaxonzOutfitter.esp

X LegendaryG(light).esp

Animated Dragon Wings.esp

MoreDraconic Drago Aspect - Wings and Tail...
imp_helm_legend.esp

EternalShneArmorAndWeapons.esp

KNM_Mour.esp

NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

Hi, Dragon, . . .

I'm not the best person to talk about your problems, but I can tell you a couple of things from my experience with the game. Maybe you will have some different ideas about your problems after reading this.

I have had some of the same problems that you describe. And I think you are correct that the OLD mods are the cause of some of the problems. Mods that are 3 or 4 years old can be very old in gaming. Skyrim is a great game, but it would have gone the way of all great games after a year or so, . . . IF not for the Creation Kit and the modding community. So Skyrim the game is really all about mods. And mods can take a lot of time and work. In that sense, Skyrim is not an easy game to play.

And the RaceMenu mods? . . . Well, those are some of the absolute best game mods of all time--and not just for Skyrim, but for all games. So, sure, RaceMenu gets updated often. And improved often. Then there are the mods that work with RaceMenu; sometimes they get updated, other times not. And it's pretty much the player's job to stay on top of it all. It can be a lot of work, but nobody would play Skyrim for more than a few weeks if they were permanently stuck with the game's original avatars. Which means the guy who makes the RaceMenu mods should never hear any complaints! <lol> Kudos only!

You asked about load order, . . . a popular tool to help with that is called LOOT (Load Order Optimization Tool). But I think you should consider rebuilding your very old game from scratch. (Think how great it would be to have a totally together game configured just the way you want it.)

You probably know about the excellent mod site called Skyrim GEMS (www.skyrimgems.com). Did you also know that the GEMS site has a really good, thorough, and intimidating guide to modding that will probably answer all of your questions? The guide is called "The Beginner's Guide to Modding Skyrim," but I don't think many beginners would do much with it. I'd be pleased if I'd done even half of what's recommended (and understood the other half :) ). Seriously, it's an excellent guide for everybody, not just beginners.

The Guide, like everything else in or referenced by the GEMS site, has links for everything and lots of notes to help sort things.

If I've been telling you what you already know, well, . . . tell me so, and I'll let some bandits shoot some extra arrows in me later when I play. :)

Good luck getting your game sorted.

:rolleyes: