Weeird bug - please help

PaulMcGann

Okay, so I got roughly halfway through Far Harbor and a strange bug started happening. If I saved a game in an interior cell, then quit the game, the next time I turned it on, any time I would go from that interior cell into an exterior one, within 5 seconds or so, I would CTD. Now, I can usually open the console and make a hard save there before that happens, but sometimes I can't. Been trying to figure it out on my own for a while (so long that I'm on Nuka World now - heh) and I'm at the end of my rope here. My only thinking is that maybe I uninstalled a mod that left some script in the game and that's what's doing it. I don't think so, as I try to only uninstall mods that are safe to uninstall, but maybe a mod snuck one in or maybe that time my cat sat on my mouse while NMM was open he uninstalled something (you see how desperate I am? I'm blaming it on the CAT! Haha)

Oh, and now, in Nuka World, it's sometimes CTDing when going from any cell to any other cell.

So, anyone with more knowledge of Papyrus, can you take a look at this and tell me what the problem is, if indeed, it is script related? Or anyone who's come across this tell me of a fix, please? Below is a copy of the Papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by PaulMcGann

Yeah, I am.

I need you to launch the game where your at thru steam and save the game hard once loaded.

semphore errors are occurring due to that, so the archives have become invalid, NMM, and external other software's will read the data but diagnostic software's tell me the archives are damaged.