Weeird bug - please help

PaulMcGann

So, went down under 250 and the bug's still happening. :/

The bad data is "Baked into the saved game hun, you can't undue things using the original code".

The basics are against us all how the game works, there are tools we can use to an extent but, there are only limits to what we can or can not do.

I feel bad I can't help with this part of the games workings.

you could attempt a script cleaner, or I could attempt to clean the data you removed, but once the games engine bakes in that data, we are "data bound" to it.

How do I put this, the way it works is a one way street, you can build in one direction only, you can't go backwards. It's always going forwards.

Most usually load an earlier saved game, sacrifice all their game time after removal of the data or start a new game with less mods installed.

Some people unlucky enough can never remove the CTD activity even after a reinstall of the Entire game. This is the nature of this beast.

In the older version games, a vanilla saved game can be reset as long as Fose opt code has not been entered into it VIA the raw game rest instructions, Fo4 does not have them.

FNV and Fo3 does. we can do this by isolating the steams variables, in other words, the games data folder is isolated and remains clear of mod data, in doing so, the saved game loads and the games engine will prompt you that some data it rely on is now missing. The game will load at a new point and in the mean time, rips out a lot of stuff.

What it can't rip out is script-extender codes becasue these are introduced to the game as new data as it is not found in the games engine to address said code.

If the game will not load it ,we use tools on them, the saved game cleaners ans script removers in attempts to remove esp and esm related scripts Embeded into the saved game archives.

Bethesda has changed all of this in new gen code generations. It kills development times too. Why all of this is, due to achievements involving online activation and activity recording.

we think of the game as being owned by us, but it's basically rented, on release, Fo4 was designed not to allow normal game flow with mods, instead, they forced you into the beta area on the servers and the games static objects would be changed on the fly with an update. There is an opt out area for this but that does not remove the beta code from the update made.

in-game while running hot, fo4 connected to the servers and also replaces a lot of code in the vanilla statics to run Beta, and disables achievements at the same time.

This is Corporate operating on our games code while we play in a divisive manner.

The only way to play a normal full blown game with mods is to isolate that server detection while being connected, Hide the mods from being seen at all.

ergo we use mod organizer and never ever login in to the networks while it's in use.

A saved game file made in this fashion is repairable becasue there is no data listed in the archive from the data folder, it is virtual in nature and it's code does not resemble the locked archives we have in normal operations.

Some times ,it depends on whats in the saved games content where I can remove some bad code using MO as a tool set to this end, some times I can't.

The problem is steam will remove data from script-extended flow, this is the biggest compliant study so far to date.

Uploading any mods that use debugger code gets ripped out of the plugins while it's uploading or if the server misses it, later on it's located and those mods get removed from the system AKA corporate matters.

with all of this in mind every time I get involved, I have to make decisions based on this information, so in order to do that, I need the data to able to be read in a certain way.

xbox and PS3 +4 will not run nor allow any of that type of code on the servers, yet all the source of mods come from Us uploading the mods for distribution.

Mo is the only way to get around a lot of greed and impairments made deliberately to isolate this code, IF you can't beat that? why the hell not Join them in the methods and counter this activity and use it to our advantage?

that's what I do.

I felt you needed to know why I do things you might see me post about.

I take things apart and find out what make them tick. Draw out solutions to compensate for misgivings in the attempts to find the cure for a problem.

You don't know unless you try.