Temptress SE UNP v1.3 - Need Testers

NewThalos

Temptress for SSE UNP - Need Testers

Could I get some testers to try out this file and tell me if it works, and/or if it doesn't work 100% flawlessly, to please provide for me detailed descriptions of what exactly isn't working as intended. Just install into MO manually like you would any other mod. Please make sure you adhere to the usual protocol and load orders you would do for this mod, including the right body types, etc. I won't be troubleshooting your load order, I just want to help testing to make sure it actually works 100% on SSE.

Temptress SE v1.3

https://ufile.io/9510b (outdated, don't download)

Thanks!

Original Oldrim Mod:

Edited by SkyrimCliff

Bump, still need testers for this.

Surely there is someone who wants to shoot flaming arrows through this before I request permission to re-upload to SE?

Works great on my end, but it would be lovely to see if anyone can see something that I don't.

Hey, I can't access Skyrim for now.

What's about reddit? More people see your post More tester.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/

Yeah, I under utilize Reddit, it's never really interested me, despite the large user-base. I'll stick with Nexus for now, I sort of want to keep it within our community.

ok, i will start a new game, and give it a trial when i have a moment over these days. :cool:

Fantastic!

Hey, I can't access Skyrim for now.

What's about reddit? More people see your post More tester.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/

Yeah, I under utilize Reddit, it's never really interested me, despite the large user-base. I'll stick with Nexus for now, I sort of want to keep it within our community.

ok, i will start a new game, and give it a trial when i have a moment over these days. :cool:

Fantastic!

Just tried now, but i have a crash to desktop when i chose the race. See her aoppear quickly, but then the game crash. This so long for the first trial. I'll try fidle bit with my loadorder, and test further.

Are the meshes optimized for SE yet ?

Give you news after some new tests. ;)

Are the meshes optimized for SE yet ?

Give you news after some new tests. :wink:

Everything is optimized already. Are you using any FNIS protocol?

Hi

Chrome did not like your file. It said it was dangerous. My virus software said it was ok.

First test:

CTD when selecting female.

Replaced Meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets(not hair) with UNP Female Body Renewal meshes.

Replaced Textures\temptress\actors\character\female all with UNP Female Body Renewal textures.

No more CTD.

Put the character into the world without incident.

I think the hard part is over.

P.S. She looks gorgeous.

Later

Hi

Played for several hours. No CTDs.

Made at forge boots, gloves, Bracers, Leggings, Sleeves, Arm Straps & shorts with no problems.

Vixen showed up on the second visit to Temple of Kynareth. As usual.

I will look up the other followers in the week.

Later