Temptress SE UNP v1.3 - Need Testers

NewThalos

Hi

Chrome did not like your file. It said it was dangerous. My virus software said it was ok.

First test:

CTD when selecting female.

Replaced Meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets(not hair) with UNP Female Body Renewal meshes.

Replaced Textures\temptress\actors\character\female all with UNP Female Body Renewal textures.

No more CTD.

Put the character into the world without incident.

I think the hard part is over.

P.S. She looks gorgeous.

Later

I think the issue isn't so much the file, but instead just the source that it was downloaded from. One of those janky third party freee download sites. I'll use dropbox for the next uploads so people can download directly from my computer.

Yeah, using UNP body is essential for it to work, this is an UNP mod. Can't work without it.

I'm glad to hear it's working for you, the mod works flawless for me on my end, no issues what so ever, but I need more than just me to test and make sure it's legit enough to upload to the nexus. I think we've got what we need.

And yes, she is GORGEOUS! I can't play Skyrim anymore without having her as my character preset, just can't bare to play without her, lol

Hi

Played for several hours. No CTDs.

Made at forge boots, gloves, Bracers, Leggings, Sleeves, Arm Straps & shorts with no problems.

Vixen showed up on the second visit to Temple of Kynareth. As usual.

I will look up the other followers in the week.

Later

Other followers should be at there correct destination, and able to be interacted with as needed. Armor should all be solid too, again, UNP required of course. Thanks again for the testing, I really appreciate it.

Made some minor tweaks, making it pretty much bullet proof, however I won't be able to upload the final built unless the original authors allow me to take over support, and/or upload their edited content.

Aside from that, v1.5 for SSE is ready to roll out.

oh happy to see that it seems work now. Yes, the upload-sites can be an issue, most are also better working in some regions. So a wellknown site would be best, i agree.

I'm sorry responding only now, but my HD died last days. So i will need some time to become my system again up and ready to work perfectly. Hope in a week i'll back, and able for further tests.

• 3 weeks later...

The good news, and bad news.

Good News: I got it working, its pretty awesome.

Bad News: I can't distribute without permission.

What this all means is that without the input and concent from the original authors, we can't distribute this content without breaking our user agreements with both the original authors and the Nexus. Even if the authors never return to the Nexus, the mod can still never be uploaded to the SE Nexus. Period. The silver lining to all of this however is that the author did login to update the main Oldrim description page a few months back, so it's possible they may contemplate updating it for SSE, and/or give others permission to redistribute. For now, you'll all have to just wait and see what develops. I'm sorry.

• 3 months later...

I have been playing with the Temptress Race in SSE for about two weeks now, no errors or crashes with my character. The only bug I see is the followers hair is purple pixelated globules, as is Apachii Skyhair is not installed (Temptress Race is probably looking for Oldrim mod, not the SSE mod) and the follower bodies do not appear. Blank spaces, just the hands, head and feet.

• 1 month later...

I have been playing the mod for about a month now. Thanks to all devs for the work you've put in. All seems good except for follower bodies and boots.... Follower bodies are large white and red triangular prisms and boots show as glowing white/blue outlines with no detail. I'd be thinking it is a load order issue except that a) I have the mod second last to load and, b) everything else works fine. Any ideas on fixing the followers? I've manually installed as well as used NMM. had some load order issues early on (invisible bodies etc) but now all seems well except for the glitches mentioned above.

Luv

Sash