Introducing me

shalheira

Hello everyone! I've been posting in the Nexus sometimes and I think that is high time to introduce me.

I'm Shalheira, from Barcelona (Spain), and I am seventeen years old.

I've been gaming since I was five years old, when my parents bought me my first game console (Playstation). Little by little, I started with the mighty world of rpg's when I was ten years old, with Final Fantasy VII, and two years after I discovered Dungeons and Dragons and other titles of role playing games of table.

I love art, literature, horror films, norse and ancient cultures, drawing, music, (heavy metal, black metal, viking metal, power... I'm a metalhead! ;D ) So, I play guitar and bass and I love writing my own stories and poetries.

Recently I am a little busy, because it is my last year of secondary school course, and if I pass the selectivity exams in june, I'm going to start in the university Philosophy or Germanic Philology.

Hi Shal, and welcome to our community - it is always good to see the girls come around every once in while haha ;D

Anyway, we always welcome newbies to our humble gaming community... btw, The_Terminator will hopefully have enough time to give you one of his special fishy sticks - don't accept one from anyone else, k? :thumbsup:

Enjoy yourself at the Nex Shal, and know that you'll always have a friend in me :happy:

Welcome girl!

Ah it's always nice to see new face here,especially fem one, :wink: .

I saw you few times around forums and in my prof to, so if you are ever gonna need help about something or just to share few words with friend, I'm always here!

Sarac

I'm won of the two insane members of this welcoming party. ( Hi, I'm Bob. I'm trapped within parenthesese for eternity by Newt for trying to use vacuums to take over the world.) Shut up Bob. See what I mean? Lord Slyther turned him to gold once but he somehow escaped.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. It truly is nice to know we guys aren't the only ones to appreciate the magic of video games!

I'm won of the two insane members of this welcoming party. ( Hi, I'm Bob. I'm trapped within parenthesese for eternity by Newt for trying to use vacuums to take over the world.) Shut up Bob. See what I mean? Lord Slyther turned him to gold once but he somehow escaped.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. It truly is nice to know we guys aren't the only ones to appreciate the magic of video games!

Bob? Gold? What about the grues!? The grues are everywhere! They're in the dark; they're in the park. They'll eat you whole without a bowl! What monsters! Eating without dishes!? Blasphemy! The grues are upon us; the grues will eat us; there is no hope.

Bob? Gold? What about the grues!? The grues are everywhere! They're in the dark; they're in the park. They'll eat you whole without a bowl! What monsters! Eating without dishes!? Blasphemy! The grues are upon us; the grues will eat us; there is no hope.

No. That is unless if my hand does not work in any way, I SHALL EAT THEM!! :devil:

Where's the barbecue sauce? I want my meals prepared! Oh, the joy!

Welcome. Not sure what these guys are going on about insanity for, but I'm of the opinion that if you found someone who is truly sane, they'd be quite boring. Whether it's even possible for a human to be fully sane is debatable.

Don't mind my pet grue and his portable bit of darkness.

P.S. No matter where you live, you know the name of the town I live in, though it has less than 15 thousand residents. Care to take a guess?

Archived