EnvyDeveloper

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
In response to post #53644398.

Spoiler

Thank you for the suggestions. :)

Shouldn't the Hall of the Colossus be located near Rimmen?

Actually, it's supposed to be in southern Elsweyr on top of a cliff and between Torval and Senchal.

Add more rooms to the Senchal palace like guard barracks, dining hall, servants quarters, royal harem, etc (khajiit kings and nobles are known for having harems).

There is scope to add more rooms, so I'll do that in the next update.

More buildings in the Upper district of Senchal.

I wish I could do that, but with the current layout, there is no more room for any new buildings. Which is too bad - I'd love some upper class exclusive shops as well.

Add Pahmars and Alfiqs to the new areas.

I'll do it in the next update.

Replace the camels at the Senchal stables with Senches.

I'd think Khajiit rulers need some sort of mount, and senche tigers are only creatures and not mounts. But they could be used as pets.

EnvyDeveloper

EnvyDeveloper

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
Regarding TWMP Valenwood Improved being made compatible with Elsweyr Pelletine - someone is making a mod which integrates Valenwood Improved into the newer landscape and is fully compatible with Pelletine.

http://www.theassimi...d-regrown-beta/
(WIP)

Edited by EnvyDeveloper, 27 August 2018 - 11:08 AM.

Khajiiten

Khajiiten

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
In response to post #53644398. #55198958 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

The Senche-tigers are Senche-raht, the largest form of khajiit. https://en.uesp.net/...eyr_Confederacy
I don't know how mounts work in Oblivion but there is a rideable ostrich creature in the Verkarth Hills worldspace. You could perhaps make a mount version of the Senche-raht in a similar way.

Will you also add interiors to the tribal huts?

Edited by Khajiiten, 18 November 2017 - 09:35 PM.

EnvyDeveloper

EnvyDeveloper

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
In response to post #53644398. #55198958, #55310568 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Will you also add interiors to the tribal huts?

The interiors would likely be too tiny - I don't think the player can realistically fit there.

EnvyDeveloper

EnvyDeveloper

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
Here are what I am planning for the mod.

The next release is around 80% done, and will include the rest of the Elsweyr locations and the road from Torval to Dune.

Then, the final release will add new questlines to Elsweyr (faction ones and 2 main ones). As Iliana wanted to oversee the existing quests' overhauls before they go into Pelletine and she's no longer reachable, I will do the overhauls in a separate plug-in instead. And there will be another optional plug-in, which will tie into Valenwood Islands.

Edited by EnvyDeveloper, 27 August 2018 - 10:18 AM.

Khajiiten

Khajiiten

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
In response to post #53644398. #55198958, #55310568, #55728846 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

You could use the "Elsweyr Anequina - Tribal Huts Replacer" https://www.nexusmod...vion/mods/38584 and make a retexture of the interior of the hut in "TWMP Pearl Islands wip" https://www.nexusmod...vion/mods/40372 , by the same author.

darkphoenixff4

darkphoenixff4

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 123 posts
In response to post #46025855. #46027930, #46211095, #46233660, #46245270, #46247825 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I'm sorry to sort of necro this discussion, but Pellentine's not compatible with Elsweyr Plantations; there's a big land tear in the road where the plantations are added. Be cool if someone could make a fix for it, but I just left Plantations out of my load order.

Supierce

Supierce

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,060 posts
Gorgeous work on the new update, Envy! Thank you! :)

Mercer Meka

Mercer Meka

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
Thanks for the update.

sunhawken

sunhawken

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
We barely got Morroblivion and even that took years.

Page loaded in: 0.770 seconds