Nuka-World raiding Settlements of other dlcs

tawatabak

Is anyone out there willing to add the dlcs settlements to Shanks list of raidable settlements.

it seems odd to me that my gang has no attentions to expand our power to far harbour.

And Vault 88 seems like the perfect outpost.

The mechanists lair could be tech-facility Shanks and Gage always dreamed about.

Well thats about it, a tiny request.

your truely

tawatabak

Probably a compatibility thing on the developer's part. If they coded in the ability to raid DLC settlements into Nuka-World, that would require the player to own the other DLCs or potentially crash the game because of all the missing references as well as avoiding an uproar in players who would say that Nuka-World is forcing them to purchase other DLC. The way they have it is so that the player only needs to own Nuka-World and the base game.

Yes i get that, but it shouldnt be too hard to create an esp, which has nukaworld, far harbour, vaulttec workshop and automatron as masters and implent this feature to the existing settlements, or is it?

I understand why its not a vanilla feature, but mods should be able to fix it.

No it shouldn't. I forgot the variable but Tarsis31 was telling me that raiding a settlement is on by default and you have to set the workshopparent script or another workshop script to tell it to disable the raiding. Basically it means, follow the settlement guide for where you want a settlement and then go to Shank and do whatever to get there and it should work. Super easy. That being said, I don't know if it works for interior settlements but maybe it could? We were discussing it while fixing the Institute as a settlement mod so raiding the Institute is theoretically possible.

don't know how to enable raiding for fh and or vault, never bothered to look at it and or test it(to much work), as for custom(commonwealth/nuka) settlements most will miss a marker tats needed to make it raid able, tarsis know wat marker i told him wat to use(without tat marker it will show in list but he will say no dice boss), as for a interior settlement same thing never looked at it and or tested it, should prolly work if set up the right (same)way as a ext settlement

but tats for modders to figure/find out how it should work

Well i just wrote a private message to tarsis31, asking him if he would be interested in this. i hope i didnt bother him to much.

Edited by tawatabak

• 2 months later...