Creating a Quest Mod as a Project

CelticPastryBrigade

Hey everyone, first time posting on these forums, I am creating a Skyrim Mod as part of my Computing course and I have never made a mod before, I have been through tutorials and such, but I would appreciate it if some of you folks who know your way around modding were to give me some information on the creation process of a mod (specifically quest mods), all help is appreciated, thanks. :)

Hey everyone, first time posting on these forums, I am creating a Skyrim Mod as part of my Computing course and I have never made a mod before, I have been through tutorials and such, but I would appreciate it if some of you folks who know your way around modding were to give me some information on the creation process of a mod (specifically quest mods), all help is appreciated, thanks. :smile:

To get a idea of how quests work follow to tutorial on the CK wiki. It will give you a basic understanding of what goes into a quest, sometimes if I have an issue with something not working correctly I often go back to the basics to find what might be the problem.