AlchemicaMateria

After watching some videos discussing the Blind Betrayal quest, I learned that there are audio files present in the existing game files that are not used in game.

*SPOILERS FOR THE BLIND BETRAYAL QUEST*

I don't know if that was really necessary for those viewing this post but oh well I thought I'd be safe.

Anyway, there used to be an option to team up with Danse and challenge Elder Maxson instead of executing Danse. If you successfully defeat him you become the Elder and presumably can alter the direction of the brotherhood's actions in the commonwealth. I know there is an option to spare his life but it is really annoying if you want to use Danse as a follower and personally I see this as a better option. I always wanted to be able to convince Maxson that the Brotherhood's goals could be achieved without the genocide of everything that's not human (this is also an acceptable alternative to this mod if someone knows of one or is willing to make one which does this instead). Whatever reasons Bethesda had to cut this I don't care. I don't care if it goes against current lore. I don't care if it goes against Brotherhood of Steel traditions. The entire east coast division of the Brotherhood of Steel goes against Brotherhood tradition all the damn time anyway. Hell, Maxson isn't even allowed to give me orders according to Brotherhood policy.

I NEED this mod so that I can finally play Fallout 4 and choose the Brotherhood story line without feeling like a completely immoral asshole who possess neither compassion nor empathy.

So basically what I want to see is a mod that utilizes the audio clips to restore the cut content. I'll admit that I don't know how much of the cut content is missing and I imagine some new scripts will need to be written and some holes will need to be filled in story-wise (I will gladly help in this regard), but I am sure this is fairly possible to create.

Beyond this I would like any mod that allows a "Super Friends" ending where I can convince all the factions to work together because anything can be achieved with friendship. In fact, I think I will make another post expanding upon this idea.

So again, a mod that restores the cut content utilizing the audio files. Please someone make it happen or teach me so I can do it myself. (or link me to an existing mod if it exists but I have yet to find one)

Thanks!