[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

Thanks for the update ianpatt. Thought that was probably the case! I am personally hugely grateful for what you guys have done for the modding community for years.

For those who keep complaining... I'm sorry but nobody owes you anything. If someone is kind enough to let you benefit for nothing from their hard work and dilligence you should be bloody grateful. It is petulant and self-entitled whining.

Maybe posting on this thread about how they are just doing it as a prank or saying why the f*#@ no update cos they said it HOPEFULLY will BETA mid March and it's been two weeks now REEE is actually bloody disrespectful. I'm sure they are able to get over it but it would be legitimate if they were a bit pissed off at the reaction. It wouldn't exactly encourage me to take time from family and work if people were being so uncharitable. Something tells me it is the same people who don't even bother to acknowledge good work by endorsing mods.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i know this has nothing to do with this s*** but can somebody make a brush of truepaint mod?

maybe you can start with a painted wolf or something and as your"painting level" gets better you can get painted trolls(of course) spriggens,bears,skeletons

the apron of adroitness can allow you to paint multiple creatures(up to 5 depending on your "painting level")

This was the DUMBEST thing posted in this thread.

"SKSE64 dev team - any thoughts about handing the project over to people who have time for it?"

Be glad they updated us. Some people are never satisfied. :huh:

I didn't say I was ungrateful, I just asked if they had ever considered it. I think there are enough people in this community with the talent and motivation to help the SKSE64 team. If someone can help lighten their burden while they deal with real life stuff what makes that dumb?

It's a win win for both sides.

"SKSE64 dev team - any thoughts about handing the project over to people who have time for it?"

I didn't say I was ungrateful, I just asked if they had ever considered it. I think there are enough people in this community with the talent and motivation to help the SKSE64 team. If someone can help lighten their burden while they deal with real life stuff what makes that dumb?

There are very, very few people with the specialized skills and tools needed to work on this type of project. Anyone who has those skills and tools along with the time and motivation to work on the project can easily contact members of the team. The most likely to be able to help in any meaningful way would be the handful of people who have written SKSE plugins.

The rest of us just need to wait patiently.

Thanks for the update ianpatt. Thought that was probably the case! I am personally hugely grateful for what you guys have done for the modding community for years.

For those who keep complaining... I'm sorry but nobody owes you anything. If someone is kind enough to let you benefit for nothing from their hard work and dilligence you should be bloody grateful. It is petulant and self-entitled whining.

Maybe posting on this thread about how they are just doing it as a prank or saying why the f*** no update cos they said it HOPEFULLY will BETA mid March and it's been two weeks now REEE is actually bloody disrespectful. I'm sure they are able to get over it but it would be legitimate if they were a bit pissed off at the reaction. It wouldn't exactly encourage me to take time from family and work if people were being so uncharitable. Something tells me it is the same people who don't even bother to acknowledge good work by endorsing mods.

Your comment about that doesn`t help either, people will complain anyway, it being free or not, your comment won`t change that, so you may as well just ignore, cuz it won`t stop, so give up.

There are very, very few people with the specialized skills and tools needed to work on this type of project. Anyone who has those skills and tools along with the time and motivation to work on the project can easily contact members of the team. The most likely to be able to help in any meaningful way would be the handful of people who have written SKSE plugins.

Hi there, I work in the Information Security field and have an advanced knowledge of reverse engineering x64-based Windows binaries, as well as object-oriented programming (C++ included). I have reached out to a member of the team multiple times (behippo) on this forum offering assistance, and have gotten no response. I would be very interested in helping take over this project if the original creators are no longer willing or able to contribute. Simply waiting for an indefinite period of time does NOT have to be the only option.

Hi there, I work in the Information Security field and have an advanced knowledge of reverse engineering x64-based Windows binaries, as well as object-oriented programming (C++ included). I have reached out to a member of the team multiple times (behippo) on this forum offering assistance, and have gotten no response. I would be very interested in helping take over this project if the original creators are no longer willing or able to contribute. Simply waiting for an indefinite period of time does NOT have to be the only option.

I'll wait.

The time from now until SKSE team advances the project to the next step (whether that be release, beta, or encouraging update) will be FAR shorter than for someone to come in, get up to speed and take over the project in any meaningful way. Period.

No offense intended just my 2 copper opinion.