Sky UI V2.2 Menu Bug

BlueGunk

A number of people reckon Sky UI V2.2 works OK with Skyrim SE, and I have been using it for some time successfully.

However, one small bug occurs in searching chests, containers, and that is the icons / columns menu has only one column!

A picture is here: https://postimg.org/image/ep7a3eppd/

As you'll see, there is just one container and everything goes under it in one giant list. Does anyone know how I may fix this?

Thanks!

It's not a bug it's a missing feature because SKSE64 isn't available. That's how the game presents information for containers and corpses. It was SKSE that allowed that, the search button, and better icon support (among other things) and we'll have to wait until SKSE64 is ready to get them back for Special Edition.

P.S. You might like the scripts from my Better Container Controls mod. You apply them to the SkyUI 2.2 files using the same program that removed the SKSE warning box. My scripts add a few extra features and fix the magic icons. Unfortunately, getting the container items grouped into categories still has to wait for SKSE64.

Thanks cdcooley for getting back to me. OK no worries - I didn't realise that element in the older 2.2 was a SKSE goodie. I'll just have to be patient! I'll take a look at your container controls.

Much appreciated! Thank you! :thumbsup: