Skyrim sound file editing

Burningspirit5

Hello!! I am here to offer a service to any modders out there who can make use of it. WHAT I CAN DO: Ok, sound engineer/recording artist here with over 10 years studio experience. I can extract any voice, fx ect. clip file from a .bsa, edit it with any amount of effect, pitch shifting, compression, reverb ect ect and make it sound real nice, turn it back in to a .wav or .fuz depending on what it is and return it to you for use in your mod. This does include the original skyrim files as well, in fact I have already made a file for puppy and "teen" aged wolves just because I was hoping for a few of my favorite authors to incorporate them in to their mods (SIC, Dynamic wolf follower, ect). If you would be interested in that then please see my file's page here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81219/?

If you have a request please send me a PM and I'd be happy to go over what is possible and what you would like done. Please have patience as I am a married man with two jobs so my time is limited but I will get back to you, I always do :smile:

Cheers!

Happy New Year!

B-Spirits

Decontrol Game Studios