So why did Alduin decide to attack Helgen?

stars2heaven

Okay, Humungus Dingus did give me a hard chuckle.

Maybe they were trying to collar or kill Alduin for the longest time( every time they failed they slapped their foreheads), and only now they succeeded, which, yeah, that would be maybe an anomaly. Dunno, maybe they (Daedra/Aedra) like where things are going atm? I believe Talos was the real catalyst, and everything went somewhere else. He certainly has the Old God-Kings of Morrowind beaten on that account.

So yeah, I'm in agreement.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh Guys I think he "saved" Dovahkiin And Ufric (Maybe and some other people) So they can escape. but if they die they go to sovgarde (exept you beacuse you respawn) so if they go to sovgarde he can eat the souls over there.

Maybe im complete wrong i dont know...

But i think thats the truth

or maybe no...

Well I Think That Alduin attacked and '

"Saved" Ufric and Dovahkiin/dragonborn or even some other people so they escape but sometimes they die expect you

beacuse you respawn. so yeah they die sometimes NPCS but they go to sovngarde.. well alduin ganna go there and eat thier souls one by one.

P.C: BUT When you go to sovngarde to give one end to his life he trying to kill you. x-x

Thank you and sorry if im complete wrong!

please tell me what you think too! :D

So why did Alduin decide to attack Helgen?

Because it was written into the plot created by the Bethesda Games development team and Helgen was close to Whiterun.

Shhh! You are supposed to roleplay the answer!

So Maybe being a world eater is no longer a growth industry, he's being made redundant. It's all good though, he should be able to get re-trained to manage the never ending flow of time now instead of just trying to end it all the time. It's always sad when bad economic circumstances ruin the lives of elder beings.

Maybe Alduin could try breaking into the video game industry with an eye toward selling microtransactions in order to increase revenues. :whistling: