simple leveled list addition mod

Guest deleted10460550

Guest deleted10460550

Hello Ive always wondered why this was never done before but how about a mod that does the following?:

1. adds ghosts to the feral ghoul levelled list and makes them allies.

2. adds tunnellers to the gecko levelled lists and makes them allies.

3. add some tunneller spawn points in appropriate spots in the mojave

now the ghosts would spawn in groups around 2-4 with ghouls

and the tunnellers would spawn extremely rarely(15% or 5%) with geckos in groups of 1-3

now I would assume this would be relatively easy to do but I have no clue how to do such a thing or tool it would require(I assume the Geck but maybe it could be done in FNVEDIT?).

eventully If I ever learn how to myself(which I dont see happening for a while)I would probably add new creatures from modders resources on the nexus and make a kinda lightweight monstermod

If I do end up making a lightweight monstermod(keep in mind Im a real big dumbass when it comes to computers and especially modding)I would most likely add fev subjects to the feral ghoul lists as well as other new ghoul types (maybe trogs like in fo3?)

I'm kinda bad at wording these kinda things but if any modder thinks this is a good idea or knows a tutorial thats clear spoken and for dummies about how to do these things with levelled lists and modders resources feel free to make this dream a reality or link the tutorial video somewere.

thanks!